No lie too big for Harris

dumbass-dumb.gif
He is.

stop...Ladies and Gents of the Jury, Harris has already been told to go to hell....I am betting the house, that its just a matter of time, before she's called the N word. Who's with me on this???​

She has been a heart beat away from the pResidency for the past 3.5 years she should already be prepared to lead. It is her job.

stop...True, but she's now running a campaign with her own ideas and giving sit down interviews and showing up for random shit like Trump for photo opts ain't in the mix, is what I'm saying, but trust me, she's not preparing like Biden for a debate with a liar.​

stop...oh, you betcha... I'm not this sugar water, don't boo, vote, they go low we go high bullshit Obama and Michelle keep talking about liberals should do. If I had my way, every single MAGA republican would be locked up behind bars being butt fucked by a pit bull.​

If I had my way, you'd try...

Don't you know RB? Harris fell out of the sky one day and magically became the Democratic candidate for the Presidency vowing to undo the last 3 1/2 years of debt, malaise, inflation and border intrusions. :rofl2:
The fact is, Biden was losing so badly, the elites of the party threw the Democrat President, who was running and voted for in the primaries for a second term, under the bus. Then, abruptly appointed the worst Vice President (in polls) in the history of this country, the "Queen Bee" of the party. Ho Ho Ho...

The fact is, Biden was losing so badly, the elites of the party threw the Democrat President, who was running and voted for in the primaries for a second term, under the bus. Then, abruptly appointed the worst Vice President (in polls) in the history of this country, the "Queen Bee" of the party. Ho Ho Ho...

Don't forget the part where she surged ahead in the polls & left the Trump campaign flat-footed and befuddled...

In the last few days, Harris has come out in favor of a border wall, and now she's against EV mandates. She 180'd on fossil fuels, and it appears that she doesn't even know what her campaign people are putting out.

She's now saying that all her gun control positions were wrong and that she's against a nationwide gun buy back program. She now doesn't want "Medicare for all" and a national healthcare program run by the government.

In fact, she's basically reneged on every policy position she's had for years and suddenly become a Centrist rather than the radical Leftist she has ALWAYS BEEN.

I can't imagine a candidate less trustworthy than one that lies to you on EVERYTHING right to your face, changing her policy positions overnight because the majority of the electorate HATES the ones she's had for decades. It's say anything, do anything, to get elected with Harris. If she does win, we are royally and totally fucked!
Noble of you to feel that way about flip flops. We all deal with it, however. But there has to be a breaking peak. Trump now says he thinks a six week ban on abortion "is too short". WHAT?

How can you possibly support someone who favors legalizing the killing of "babies'?

Noble of you to feel that way about flip flops. We all deal with it, however. But there has to be a breaking peak. Trump now says he thinks a six week ban on abortion "is too short". WHAT?

How can you possibly support someone who favors legalizing the killing of "babies'?
His”values” haven’t changed, Marty.

Why, you could almost say she's gone FULL MAGA!!! :laugh:

Of course, everyone knows she isn't and once elected, which will never happen, will backtrack and claim she never said any of those things, which is true.

She'll be the first Presidential candidate who didn't get a single vote and never debated a platform of what she will do.
Indeed.

I have the same number of primary votes as Heels Up Harris…zero (0).

His”values” haven’t changed, Marty.
Can't change something that isn't there.

Your as dumb as Truth Detector. The majority of Presidential candidates "didn't get a single vote" prior to nomination at their party's convention.

Back