No lie too big for Harris

Noble of you to feel that way about flip flops. We all deal with it, however. But there has to be a breaking peak. Trump now says he thinks a six week ban on abortion "is too short". WHAT?

How can you possibly support someone who favors legalizing the killing of "babies'?
Killing babies is wwwwaaaaayyyy down my 'To do' list, like a Googleplex down it...

lol.....do you really think cutting taxes, building a border wall are her ideas.......next she'll be shouting "Drill, baby, drill!"......

stop....EVERY single republican to date, every one of them has ran on trickle down policies....original? Bottom line is this....One had a chance as president to impliment everything he's running on now, the other, ie Harris hasn't been in charge...as Trump once put it to black voters....and I put this to Harris voters...WHATTA YA GOTTA TO LOSE?1725040882286.png

Indeed.

I have the same number of primary votes as Heels Up Harris…zero (0).

I find it rather interesting, you're so sure Harris is going down this Nov, and yet, the GOP and Trump are doing everything humanly possible to rig and disenfranchise democratic voters in key states, this Nov. Why is that? Ill wait!!​

Go fuck yourself you trumptard hypocrite.
Eat a dick, trumptard troll.
What is best for your health? INJECT BLEACH!

Yes, listen to DONNIE!

stop... Republican In Name Only.....please stop being so fuckin stupid, your so annoying.​

stop...Trump fell out of the sky 2016 and is still looking for a place to land!!​

These idiots think their insults are actually effective. It's all they've got. Kamala has no policies...no accomplishements...NOTHING. And they have become nothings with her.

Reactions: TOP
You're not denying she lies her ass off, just trying to justify it...
She was VP. Biden was in charge. Anyone who knows Harris and Biden's relationship knew they did not agree on everything. But as VP. she had to stay with the flow. Do you think Pence agreed with every incredible stupid thing Trump said or did? You are making shit up again.

stop....EVERY single republican to date, every one of them has ran on trickle down policies....original? Bottom line is this....One had a chance as president to impliment everything he's running on now, the other, ie Harris hasn't been in charge...as Trump once put it to black voters....and I put this to Harris voters...WHATTA YA GOTTA TO LOSE?View attachment 30659

DON'T TRY TO BLAME BIDEN'S OR KAMALA'S PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

I find it rather interesting, you're so sure Harris is going down this Nov, and yet, the GOP and Trump are doing everything humanly possible to rig and disenfranchise democratic voters in key states, this Nov. Why is that? Ill wait!!​

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON TRUMP!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT MALICIOUS PERSECUTION ON TRUMP!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION ON TRUMP!

She was VP. Biden was in charge. Anyone who knows Harris and Biden's relationship knew they did not agree on everything. But as VP. she had to stay with the flow. Do you think Pence agreed with every incredible stupid thing Trump said or did? You are making shit up again.
She cast the tie breaking vote on all that legislation Biden signed off--33 times no less--on, so she's equally culpable.

Reactions: TOP

stop....EVERY single republican to date, every one of them has ran on trickle down policies....original? Bottom line is this....One had a chance as president to impliment everything he's running on now, the other, ie Harris hasn't been in charge...as Trump once put it to black voters....and I put this to Harris voters...WHATTA YA GOTTA TO LOSE?View attachment 30659

So, do you think a Harris "Trickle up" economic policy will do better?

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

Back