No lie too big for Harris

the GOP and Trump are doing everything humanly possible to rig and disenfranchise democratic voters in key states, this Nov. Why is that? Ill wait!!​

I expect you're referring to states sending out letters to registered voters seeking to purge the rolls of people who have died or moved out of the voting precinct.......are you afraid they're attacking a substantial part of the demmycrat base?.......dead people?......

I find it rather interesting, you're so sure Harris is going down this Nov, and yet, the GOP and Trump are doing everything humanly possible to rig and disenfranchise democratic voters in key states, this Nov. Why is that? Ill wait!!​

1) Because Democrats should leave the voting up to sane adults.

2) Because fuck you

stop...Yall need to give this woman our future President a gotdamn break...unlike Trump who's been campaigning for the last 4 fuckin years, she's just got the nod last week.​

They can't! The Orange Oaf & company were all set to dump on Biden and sail into the Oval Office. Now, their plans are shot to hell, and they don't like it. He's just losing it with each public appearance and tweet. He just can't accept that the old lies and BS isn't working anymore, and the choice of Vance as his VP is like the final straw.

Harris is NOT my choice, but hopefully Walz will have some influence on her. And together, they give the American people a break from the Dump/Little Dump bigoted/misogynistic clown show.

1) Because Democrats should leave the voting up to sane adults.

2) Because fuck you

stop....the wait was worth it, so thank you....I should know by now, you lunatics, you whinney fuck heads, you morons, you brain dead losers, who kiss the ass and ring of a rapist racist....always always end up not answering questions.​

stop....the wait was worth it, so thank you....I should know by now, you lunatics, you whinney fuck heads, you morons, you brain dead losers, who kiss the ass and ring of a rapist racist....always always end up not answering questions.​

Quit your bitching I answered your stupid question with stark honesty.

I expect you're referring to states sending out letters to registered voters seeking to purge the rolls of people who have died or moved out of the voting precinct.......are you afraid they're attacking a substantial part of the demmycrat base?.......dead people?......

stop....News Flash, shit for brains.....Every single election fraud cases exposed, ARE REPUBLICANS. I know the truth hurts the brains for you nuts, but facts are facts, dumb ass.​

stop....News Flash, shit for brains.....Every single election fraud cases exposed, ARE REPUBLICANS. I know the truth hurts the brains for you nuts, but facts are facts, dumb ass.​

and yet we all know the unconstitutional election of 2020 falls squarely in the lap of blue voting officials in counties that ignored the requirement that only state legislatures can set the rules for a national election......that is the truth that cannot be shrouded in blue lies.......

Nah. I'm voting for Trump instead.

Back