No one has a right to healthcare

then drop it fucksick and dicuss the issues with facts

quit playing two bit idiot mind games you brain damaged toddler

Why waste your time on this mental midget?
He lives in a single wide trailor in SC
Types with one finger and assumes everyone else is as poor, stupid and untrustworthy as he is.

then drop it fucksick and dicuss the issues with facts

quit playing two bit idiot mind games you brain damaged toddler

Says the one who knows less words than James Brown. You have two phrases you constantly repeat. You're more like a parrot than a human.

Why waste your time on this mental midget?
He lives in a single wide trailor in SC
Types with one finger and assumes everyone else is as poor, stupid and untrustworthy as he is.

I do? "trailOr"?

Incorrect ASSumptions and poor spelling yet you call me a mental midget. You fit right in with evince.

No one believes you work hard

That's OK. That isn't nor has it ever been a requirement for that fact that I work hard to be true. Facts are facts whether or not you believe it or not.
Somehow you think something is or isn't a fact because of what you think.

That's typical for your kind.

That's OK. That isn't nor has it ever been a requirement for that fact that I work hard to be true. Facts are facts whether or not you believe it or not.
Somehow you think something is or isn't a fact because of what you think.

That's typical for your kind.
My kind being the rich!

My kind being the rich!

Yet no proof of that claim or your degrees from you. Someone should have taught you that making a claim involves supporting it with evidence. You seem to think you stating it is proof. Your parents obviously didn't do it. That's because they were either too stupid, felt you were too stupid to learn, or a combination of both. It really doesn't matter which one. What matters is you have made claims you haven't supported with proof, therefore, they are dismissed as false.

Back