No one has a right to healthcare

go get your proof I don't pay taxes you fucking sociopath.

Oh an BTW you fucking idiot YOU are the one suggesting you should get to opt out of paying for this

You're welcome for the financial upkeep. We both know you wouldn't have a pot to piss in if it weren't for people like me being forced to support you.

thank you for admitting all you have Is lies to back your fucking sociopathic stupid

how is this a lie you idiot?

there is a car crash

the station wagon containing a small family rolls over three times ejecting a small child and as it comes to rest it bursts into flames.

people try to put out the flames but cant.

the car burns completely up

the small child is left bleeding in the street because she has no paper work to prove she has insuranace.

she dies in massive pain

that is the world you evil con seek

would you allow her to die in the street or get care

which is it?

Lying about it a 4th time, does not change the lie or make it factual.
You're a liar.

there is a car crash

the station wagon containing a small family rolls over three times ejecting a small child and as it comes to rest it bursts into flames.

the small child is left bleeding in the street because she has no paper work to prove she has insuranace.

she dies in massive pain

which is it?

It is a hypothetical question

look the word up you fucking sociopath

Oh an BTW you fucking idiot YOU are the one suggesting you should get to opt out of paying for this

That's because someone for which I'm not responsible for supporting is not someone to which I should provide healthcare coverage. That's what you don't understand.

You made the claim you paid. Prove that you do.

I'll provide whatever proof I need to but it will be face to face only. Interested?

there is a car crash

she dies in massive pain

which is it?

hypothetical question

post 202

there is a car crash

she dies in massive pain

which is it?

It is a hypothetical question

look the word up you fucking sociopath

I know what hypothetical means. You've presented the scenario until now as if it had happened. Like you've already been informed, the person would get care. Once that care is provided, the family gets the bill. That's reality.

You made the claim you paid. Prove that you do.

I'll provide whatever proof I need to but it will be face to face only. Interested?

dear fucking pantsworm boy

you made the claim that I do not pay taxes

I asked you to prove your claim

you have not

hypothetical question

post 202

Liar. Post 202 says nothing about hypothetical.

Before you edit it, understand I did a screen shot of it. As of the current time, it had no edit made to that post. An edit now would only go further to prove you're a liar.

Liar. Post 202 says nothing about hypothetical.

Before you edit it, understand I did a screen shot of it. As of the current time, it had no edit made to that post. An edit now would only go further to prove you're a liar.

Screen shot or no, I think from its presentation the scenario is obviously hypothetical.

dear fucking pantsworm boy

you made the claim that I do not pay taxes

I asked you to prove your claim

you have not

I told you I would be glad to prove it and would do it face to face only and ask if you were interested. I'm willing to provide the proof. Are you willing to have me do it that way? If not, don't demand.

Back