No one has a right to healthcare

It's required by law. I'm sure you compare auto insurance to health insurance. The premise behind the minimum for each is totally different. I bet you don't know what that difference is. ZappasGuitar tried but, as usual, he failed, too.
I bet you didn't go to college

SS is nothing but a government redistribution of wealth program.

Until those contributing at a 10x/year greater amount than another person start getting out 10x more/month when they get distributions, SS is what I claimed.

You are confusing yourself

You'd be wrong. If you disagree, prove that I didn't.

I bet you can't tell me the difference between the premise behind auto insurance and health insurance. Wait, I already won that bet.

You wond ducker and chickens shit
You dumbass

how is this a lie you idiot?

there is a car crash

the station wagon containing a small family rolls over three times ejecting a small child and as it comes to rest it bursts into flames.

people try to put out the flames but cant.

the car burns completely up

the small child is left bleeding in the street because she has no paper work to prove she has insuranace.

she dies in massive pain

that is the world you evil con seek

would you allow her to die in the street or get care

which is it?

So now you want to try and present it as fact, when it's a lie.
So basically, you're just a liar. :good4u:

Healthcare is a subset of the right to life and happiness.

Okay,what does that even mean? Healthcare is a subset of the right to life and happiness? SOOO, DO I HAVE TO PAY MY MONEY TO THE HUMANS WHO DEMAND LIFE AND HAPPINESS THRU GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES? crap I am confused and becoming poor while working my bum off :whoa:

Okay,what does that even mean? Healthcare is a subset of the right to life and happiness? SOOO, DO I HAVE TO PAY MY MONEY TO THE HUMANS WHO DEMAND LIFE AND HAPPINESS THRU GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES? crap I am confused and becoming poor while working my bum off :whoa:

To people like Rana, that translate to "someone WANTS something that another person has and since they don't have it, someone else should be forced to fund it for them".

So you have no proof of YOUR claim and you too stupid to state the difference between auto and health insurance.

Didn't think such a pussy like you was man enough to do so.

We are forced to by both
Both are Ponzi schemes
Like ss
That's what I said
Fuck you loser

Democrat_Rights_1961_2012_zpscbe10b8c.png

there is a car crash

the station wagon containing a small family rolls over three times ejecting a small child and as it comes to rest it bursts into flames.

the small child is left bleeding in the street because she has no paper work to prove she has insuranace.

she dies in massive pain

which is it?

its a simple question

does she get treatment or not?

if she cant pay who pays If we decide the moral thing is to treat her

there is a car crash

she dies in massive pain

which is it?

Because that's not going to happen in real life. If it had, you would have shown an example by now.

Back