No one has a right to healthcare

this idiot is going to try and claim car crashes never happen

this idiot wants to claim people are never transported to any American hospital without documentation

this idiot wants to claim people are never transported to any American hospital without documentation

I'm claiming the scenario you posted as fact is nothing more than what occurs in your mind.

When people are transported and can't pay, send you the bill.

Healthcare isn't a right.

What is your constitutional explanation that it is? You'll have to show me the word healthcare in the Constitution for it to be so.

no I dont stupid

what does the American system do presently?

you saying nu uh is not proof of your point you fucking brain dead sociopath

Wrong, but I didn't expect you to have the answer.

Also shows you don't know what liability means. If all I have is liability on my car and I damage it, are you saying my insurance pays to have it fixed?

Liberals aren't very smart when it comes to money. You are 100% correct. But never fear, Zipperhead will twist himself in knots to keep from admitting he is wrong.

You are required to have liability by law if you drive a car to cover damage to other people's person and property.

You have to have comp and collision if there is a lien on the car which is the lien holder protecting itself

However if you own your car outright, you have the choice whether to carry comp and collision. So if you get in an accident you are on your own for repairs

There is also a little caveat in most auto insurance policies that many people don't know. If you you own two cars and say you back into one with the other, your plan may not cover it.

It is the dumbest thing in the world to compare auto insurance with medical insurance. Those who do, really don't understand the concept of insurance because they have allowed it to be bastardized.

no I dont stupid

what does the American system do presently?

you saying nu uh is not proof of your point you fucking brain dead sociopath

If you think it's a right you do.

You claiming it is doesn't make it proof bitch.

Liberals aren't very smart when it comes to money. You are 100% correct. But never fear, Zipperhead will twist himself in knots to keep from admitting he is wrong.

You are required to have liability by law if you drive a car to cover damage to other people's person and property.

You have to have comp and collision if there is a lien on the car which is the lien holder protecting itself

However if you own your car outright, you have the choice whether to carry comp and collision. So if you get in an accident you are on your own for repairs

There is also a little caveat in most auto insurance policies that many people don't know. If you you own two cars and say you back into one with the other, your plan may not cover it.

It is the dumbest thing in the world to compare auto insurance with medical insurance. Those who do, really don't understand the concept of insurance because they have allowed it to be bastardized.

We have a winner. Liability is designed to protect the other guy in case I cause a wreck. Health insurance is designed to protect the one buying it. I'm not required by insurance laws to have things like collision and comprehensive on any vehicle. That means if I have a vehicle that is paid for and I choose not to have coverage for things like hail damage, I don't have to have it.

I didn't expect a Liberal to get the answer.

If you think it's a right you do.

You claiming it is doesn't make it proof bitch.

dear fucking brain dead sociopath

this country already decided this one huh

YOU want to change this counrtys laws

make your case

um no

man the stupid is powerful in this one

I guess the Obamacare subsidies for the freeloaders are called that for a random reason.

If it weren't for people like me, you'd have nothing. Sad part is you think the handouts you get monthly are owed to you.

Back