No one has a right to healthcare

Wrong, but I didn't expect you to have the answer.

Also shows you don't know what liability means. If all I have is liability on my car and I damage it, are you saying my insurance pays to have it fixed?

Did you see me even addressing "liability"?

Not once did I reference liability insurance, but that doesn't stop you from claiming I don't know.

All I can say is thank GOD for your Amazing mind reading abilities!

They allow you to see into my mind and tell others what I really meant.

Let's hear it for the Amazing Kreskin everyone!

It's required by law. I'm sure you compare auto insurance to health insurance. The premise behind the minimum for each is totally different. I bet you don't know what that difference is. ZappasGuitar tried but, as usual, he failed, too.

I didn't even have to try...you seem to think you know what I meant, before I even had a chance to respond.

I told you I would be glad to prove it and would do it face to face only and ask if you were interested. I'm willing to provide the proof. Are you willing to have me do it that way? If not, don't demand.

post 299

you get anywhere near me in real life and your life will be REAL short.

get it threat boy

No threat was made on my part. I simply said how I would provide the proof.

What you did was a threat, one you couldn't ever enforce, but it was a threat.

What are you going to do? Be specific.

Did you see me even addressing "liability"?

Not once did I reference liability insurance, but that doesn't stop you from claiming I don't know.

All I can say is thank GOD for your Amazing mind reading abilities!

They allow you to see into my mind and tell others what I really meant.

Let's hear it for the Amazing Kreskin everyone!

Which meant you don't know the difference between auto and health insurance. Liability is the key point you dumbass.

he is just lying.

I will kill him dead if he shows anywhere near me in real life.

I don't let people stalk me

Now, that's a threat.

You asked for proof. I offered the CONDITIONS under which I would be willing to provide it and you threaten me.

Back