No one has a right to healthcare

we know sociopaths are willing to allow children to die in the street for lack of care.

Its why society hates sociopaths

The only reason they have it is because someone else is paying a subsidy. Stelakh, someone that says they were his friend, wouldn't provide it to them. So much for Stelakh's compassion.

Actually they don't have it. If you have a sheet of paper but you have to wait in line until you die from whatever problem you need a doctor for, you don't have health care.

we know sociopaths are willing to allow children to die in the street for lack of care.

Actually, sociopaths prefer killing babies with a curette just so a high school slut can look good in a prom dress. Conservatives not only do not want children dying in the street, WE'RE THE ONES PAYING THE FUCKING TAXES TO PAY FOR THEIR CARE, ASSHOLES!!!

What I'm willing to do is let those who chose to have the children support them. Someone else's children aren't my responsibility.

It goes back to the concept of choice you Liberals have when it comes to someone making a decision with her body. I gave her the sole choice of whether or not to have kids. I'm also expecting her to take the sole responsibility for that choice.

Actually they don't have it. If you have a sheet of paper but you have to wait in line until you die from whatever problem you need a doctor for, you don't have health care.

That's a matter of semantics. If I have a car sitting in my driveway but no money to put gas into it, I still have the car. It does me no good to have it if I don't have money for gas.

It produces the same result as not having one and that is where we agree there is a problem.

then your claim is government should do nothing to help the population even when that is the demand of the people?

where is that in the constitution you evil scum?

Actually, sociopaths prefer killing babies with a curette just so a high school slut can look good in a prom dress. Conservatives not only do not want children dying in the street, WE'RE THE ONES PAYING THE FUCKING TAXES TO PAY FOR THEIR CARE, ASSHOLES!!!

so your claim is only republicans pay taxes?

then your claim is government should do nothing to help the population even when that is the demand of the people?

The people can't demand my money. Going by what Liberals say, that's mob rule.

My claim is those like you who say you have so much compassion should prove it by doing with your own money what you demand others be forced to do with money that isn't yours.

Here's what I don't understand.

This whole idiotic business about health care being a right (and anyone who is retarded enough to say that ate paint chips as a child and never really grew an adult brain) comes from the HIGH COST of health care.

1. Why isn't the Congress hauling these fucking price gougers before a committee and grilling them. Gasoline goes up ten cents a gallon and these dickheads have the subpoenas out to drag oil company execs before them.

2. Why aren't hospital administrators charged with price gouging when they charge $100 fucking dollars for two fucking Advils. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME, you fucking ignorant liberals. Why aren't THEY denying a person's "right" to health care by charging $1000 a day for a room. ANSWER THAT, bitch.

3. Why does a heart attack cost a fucking MILLION DOLLARS? If a person has a right to health care, WHY CHARGE HIM A MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A HEART ATTACK? Answer that, you liberal morons.

4. Why are the ignorant slobs in Government blaming EVERYONE ELSE BUT THE FUCKING PERPETRATOR for health care being so expensive? The cost of a medical degree is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. WHY THE FUCK don't the liberal Democrats in Congress haul a few college deans before a committee and grill THEIR price gouging asses?

5. And if the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY came up with his national health care plan because he blames only the insurance industry, WHY IS OBAMACARE NOTHING MORE THAN A HUGE FUCKING TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM THE POOR TO THE INSURANCE COMPANIES. Have any of you liberals even bothered to read that law? It's the biggest gift to insurance companies since the discovery of diabetes.

You liberals are fucking brain dead. Answer the questions or just shut the fuck up.

This whole idiotic business about health care being a right (and anyone who is retarded enough to say that ate paint chips as a child and never really grew an adult brain) comes from the HIGH COST of health care.

1. Why isn't the Congress hauling these fucking price gougers before a committee and grilling them. Gasoline goes up ten cents a gallon and these dickheads have the subpoenas out to drag oil company execs before them.

2. Why aren't hospital administrators charged with price gouging when they charge $100 fucking dollars for two fucking Advils. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME, you fucking ignorant liberals. Why aren't THEY denying a person's "right" to health care by charging $1000 a day for a room. ANSWER THAT, bitch.

3. Why does a heart attack cost a fucking MILLION DOLLARS? If a person has a right to health care, WHY CHARGE HIM A MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A HEART ATTACK? Answer that, you liberal morons.

4. Why are the ignorant slobs in Government blaming EVERYONE ELSE BUT THE FUCKING PERPETRATOR for health care being so expensive? The cost of a medical degree is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. WHY THE FUCK don't the liberal Democrats in Congress haul a few college deans before a committee and grill THEIR price gouging asses?

5. And if the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY came up with his national health care plan because he blames only the insurance industry, WHY IS OBAMACARE NOTHING MORE THAN A HUGE FUCKING TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM THE POOR TO THE INSURANCE COMPANIES. Have any of you liberals even bothered to read that law? It's the biggest gift to insurance companies since the discovery of diabetes.

You liberals are fucking brain dead. Answer the questions or just shut the fuck up.

not one citation of FACT

memes are not facts foxbot

Healthcare is a subset of the right to life and happiness.

If people have the right to healthcare just because they're alive, do healthcare providers have the right refuse to provide care if they aren't paid for that service and do taxpayers have the right to refuse to pay for other people's healthcare?

Citation required.
Romney care paid for an ablation when I needed it.
You are caught in another brazen lie.

Not even closr lying liar.
Red stated get more federal dollars than they pay in year after year.
Why do you hate the truth?

Cite your facts os just shut the fuck up.

If people have the right to healthcare just because they're alive, do healthcare providers have the right refuse to provide care if they aren't paid for that service and do taxpayers have the right to refuse to pay for other people's healthcare?

Did you pay for your own primary school?

Back