No One Knows the Value of a College Degree Like Someone Without One

There is a major disconnect in the leftist brain that tends to associate 'book learning' with higher intelligence. Any issue that contradicts that is quashed by ignorance, as shown above by the PhD knucklehead.

too many times, in my industry, i've seen people get certified in certain areas of the IT field who are then hired over others who aren't, even though those others have a decade of experience in the field. The employers then act like the leftist and ignore the fact that now they have to provide on the job training to that certified individual...........said training then ends up falling to the non certified but highly experienced person.............

Educated morons

so does serving in the armed forces.............or does that not compute for you?

almost anyone can complete a regurgitation education school...........that does not necessarily show a degree of intelligence.

How does a military experience prove intelligence? I suppose forced discipline is part of the military. Almost anyone can be submissive in the military. Follow orders thoughtlessly. We don't want creativity, we want killers.

How does a military experience prove intelligence? I suppose forced discipline is part of the military. Almost anyone can be submissive in the military. Follow orders thoughtlessly. We don't want creativity, we want killers.

There you have the contemporary philosophy of the Republican Party. Obey orders, destroy the enemy.

And you know that somebody does not have a degree when they start telling you that college graduates have no common sense, just "book knowledge."
awwww, are you offended that I think you have no common sense? and for what it's worth, I did not say that ALL college graduates have no common sense, just the majority of them.

there are a multitude of job types in each branch of service. Each requiring varied skill sets and, above all, intelligence. As an example, when I enlisted in the Marine Corps, I chose to be an Air Traffic Controller. To be eligible for such a position, one had to score in the top 1% of a skills aptitude test...........

of course some may say 'it's just the military, it's for people who can't get in to college'...........but those who would say such things are generally dismissive of military folks as 'beneath' them.............Those people tend to have low self esteem and lack of confidence in their own intelligence.

Any body who used the word "communazi" proves his inadequacy to discuss politics, Callinectes.

The communists were our allies who did at least as much as we did to beat the nazis.

Perhaps not going to college is why you don't know that.

You may have an IQ in the teens, an education that ended with 4th grade, no knowledge of economics or law, but GODDAMN are you fucking stupid....

Hitler murdered 14 million civilians, 6 million of them Jews.

Stalin murdered 65 million civilians, 8 million of them Jews.

The question isn't whether we backed the right murderous dictator - it's whether we should have backed ANY murderous dictator.

awwww, are you offended that I think you have no common sense? and for what it's worth, I did not say that ALL college graduates have no common sense, just the majority of them.

I was not talking about you nor did I know you made that claim. It was just a generalized comment about those being defensive because they do not have a degree and so they need to denigrate those who do.

Interesting that you thought it was about you.

Back