No signature verification was done in 2020 in Fulton County

"How can I trust as a board member to certify this election when I cannot receive even a sampling, anything at all, with regards to chain of custody document?" he said.

He said he requested surveillance tapes of drop boxes where people posted their ballots but they were not provided.

He said there were a "huge number" of absentee-by-mail ballots and that he was concerned about the functionality of the platform used to verify them.

Wingate previously stated in a July 2023 affidavit that there was no signature verification on absentee-by-mail ballot in the election and made other similar claims.

They want to disbar him because he knows there was fraud. That simple, simple one.

https://www.newsweek.com/fani-willis-dealt-blow-new-testimony-1886322

How can I trust your statement since I don't have a video of Wingate saying what you claim?

You do see how this works, right? Or are you this much of an idiot?
I think your response has already answered that last question.

How can I trust your statement since I don't have a video of Wingate saying what you claim?

You do see how this works, right? Or are you this much of an idiot?
I think your response has already answered that last question.

You can’t trust ANY of his posts. Every one of them are filled with lies and distortions.

You seem very confused as to what sex is.
Did you have sex with all those people in your gym class when you were a teenager? You were all in the shower together. Did you have sex with your mother when she gave you a bath as a baby?
Maybe someday you will learn what sex is. But then again, probably not from any personal experience.

A decision in a civil court means that a jury looked at the facts in an unbiased way and came to a decision. They were instructed as to what is involved in sexual assault and it isn't maybe remembering taking a shower with a parent when you were young. However attacking a woman in a dressing room, pulling down her tights and forcibly inserting a finger into her would be rape as is understood by most people in the US.

The decision is that
Trump is a Rapist!!

and it is now a fact that can't be denied.

Trump is a Rapist!!

Why do you support a rapist? Could you please tell us?

Feel better you fucking clown. Incest Joe has Trump beat when it comes to perversion. This time honestly.

Feel better you fucking clown. Incest Joe has Trump beat when it comes to perversion. This time honestly.

So you did have all sex with all those guys you showered with in gym class?

You are definitely confused as to what constitutes sex and what constitutes rape.
Joe Biden's daughter thinks she may have showered with her dad. (This is not sex and certainly isn't incest.)
Donald Trump attacked a woman in a dressing room in a department store, pulled down her tights and inserted something into her privates. (This is rape. Donald refused to give up DNA that would have exonerated himself if innocent.)

Bottom line. You are and idiot and...

Trump is a Rapist!!!

Go find one. The quotes are enough for me.

Since quotes are good enough for you, here is the quote that shows
Trump is a Rapist!!

The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was “raped” within the meaning of the New York Penal Law
does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand
the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that
Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

Now do you believe that Trump is a rapist?

By the way, can you find a quote where Joe Biden committed incest? The quote where his daughter thinks she remembers taking showers with him doesn't prove anything that you claim it does. Unless you are so stupid that you think you had sex with all those guys you showered with in gym class.

You are definitely confused as to what constitutes sex and what constitutes rape.
Joe Biden's daughter thinks she may have showered with her dad. (This is not sex and certainly isn't incest.)
Donald Trump attacked a woman in a dressing room in a department store, pulled down her tights and inserted something into her privates. (This is rape. Donald refused to give up DNA that would have exonerated himself if innocent.)

Trump is a Rapist!!!

A civil court decision carries 0 criminal weight. 0 like your IQ.

Since quotes are good enough for you, here is the quote that shows
Trump is a Rapist!!

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

Now do you believe that Trump is a rapist?

By the way, can you find a quote where Joe Biden committed incest? The quote where his daughter thinks she remembers taking showers with him doesn't prove anything that you claim it does. Unless you are so stupid that you think you had sex with all those guys you showered with in gym class.

She does not think she remembers she said she knew the showers were inappropriate. Funny how a child knew but not an adult. Incest Joe. Period. Now how about the theft of the GA. election in 2020?

Trump is a Rapist!!!

You really are stupid enough to think Trump would touch that troll E Jean... ROFL

Isn't the "e gene" a genetic defect, like downs syndrome or something?

A civil court decision carries 0 criminal weight. 0 like your IQ.

LOL
Did you enjoy the sex with all those guys you showered with?

It's funny that an examination of facts by an impartial jury carries no weight with you but a mention of showers in a diary proves sex.

Bottom line remains the same.
You are an idiot and...
Trump is a Rapist!!

She does not think she remembers she said she knew the showers were inappropriate. Funny how a child knew but not an adult. Incest Joe. Period. Now how about the theft of the GA. election in 2020?

It seems you don't know what she wrote.

How about all that sex you had with guys in showers? (You seem to think a shower is the same thing as sex.)

You really are stupid enough to think Trump would touch that troll E Jean... ROFL

Isn't the "e gene" a genetic defect, like downs syndrome or something?

Are you talking about the woman that Trump said looked like his second wife?

Did Trump marry a troll? Or are you too stupid to realize that..

Trump is a Rapist!!

Back