NO to neocons pledge - Vivek Ramaswamy

globalization fanaticism is an enemy to all peoples and all nations.

please make a counterargument or stfu.

A counter argument? WWII pretty much shut down the isolationist movement. Here we are 90 years later and because of short memories the movement is back.

Cannot believe a thread about corruption and exploitation sees Vivek as being open and fair. He is not. He cheated many investors with a fake medical breakthrough. https://www.newsweek.com/vivek-ramaswamy-fraud-always-has-been-opinion-1823853 You reds just do not care what a guy is like if he is rich. Trump says he is and you bought it. Vivek looted investors.

you are such a fucking dipshit

he is not a viable candidate, but he does make good points. good points to non shit stains. oops - precludes you

I have not been promoting him a lot lately but I am still on Team Vivek Ramaswamy. The fact that he is getting so much traction with the people and so much hate from the establishment is my sign. RFK jr is still my second choice, I said I would drop him because of his advocating for reparations, but he came off that idea with-in days. He is wrong about Israel, but nobody agrees with me on everything...this is not a red line for me, reparations is.

https://notoneocons.com/

We already have one family in the White House who sold off our foreign policy to make their family rich. We don’t need to swap them out for a Republican version of the same. Nikki Haley profited obscenely from her time in government and repeatedly rewarded those who paid her. It’s no mystery why the establishment is propping her up and her Super PAC puppet masters are now bidding for her services again:
• Her family income *tripled* in her first 5 years after her first election in 2004
• Took hundreds of thousands $$ in gifts while governor
• Awarded multimillion dollar state contracts to companies who lent her access to private jets
• Gave Boeing a $120 million incentive in SC, only to join Boeing’s board after leaving public service
• Made $8 million-plus in her post-UN life including through her family’s military contracting business
• Shamefully collecting corporate stock option grants from boards *while running for President*

We shouldn’t tolerate a President who’s made a fortune from exploiting public service. Not Biden. Not Haley. I’m running against mostly good people in this race, but there’s one notable exception to that rule and the people of this country deserve to see it clearly.
In order to be considered for a position within the Ramaswamy Administration, every prospective political appointee must commit to and sign this pledge:
Avoiding WW3 is a vital national objective;

War is never a preference, only a necessity;

The sole duty of U.S. policymakers is to U.S. citizens.

STOP WORLD WAR III
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE PLEDGE!
First Name*

Ramaswamy. What a fucking joke.

A counter argument? WWII pretty much shut down the isolationist movement. Here we are 90 years later and because of short memories the movement is back.

Jesus, cawacko, we don’t need 90 years for short memories any more. Just a decade or so suffices now.

so are you banking on the wwwIII to shut down self reliance again

fuck you and your neocon globalist fascist bullshit.

you are very dumb.

Jesus, cawacko, we don’t need 90 years for short memories any more. Just a decade or so suffices now.

Ha. Kind of interesting the change in foreign policy viewpoints. 20 years ago we had many Republicans in full support of our actions in Iraq. That obviously didn't go as hoped/planned. Then Trump runs for President using a bunch of anti-war rhetoric and those who had supported Iraq were now on the anti-war bandwagon. Now you have Vivek who is even more isolationist in his rhetoric than Trump and you have Trump supporters attacking Haley calling her a war mongering neo-con.

I'm not saying Democrats became neocons but you did have neocon individuals like Bill Kristol and his ilk leave the Republican Party and support Hillary and Biden (i'm also not saying they are drivers behind Biden's policy decisions but that's where they felt their ideas more aligned)

https://notoneocons.com/

We already have one family in the White House who sold off our foreign policy to make their family rich. We don’t need to swap them out for a Republican version of the same. Nikki Haley profited obscenely from her time in government and repeatedly rewarded those who paid her. It’s no mystery why the establishment is propping her up and her Super PAC puppet masters are now bidding for her services again:
• Her family income *tripled* in her first 5 years after her first election in 2004
• Took hundreds of thousands $$ in gifts while governor
• Awarded multimillion dollar state contracts to companies who lent her access to private jets
• Gave Boeing a $120 million incentive in SC, only to join Boeing’s board after leaving public service
• Made $8 million-plus in her post-UN life including through her family’s military contracting business
• Shamefully collecting corporate stock option grants from boards *while running for President*

We shouldn’t tolerate a President who’s made a fortune from exploiting public service. Not Biden. Not Haley. I’m running against mostly good people in this race, but there’s one notable exception to that rule and the people of this country deserve to see it clearly.
In order to be considered for a position within the Ramaswamy Administration, every prospective political appointee must commit to and sign this pledge:
Avoiding WW3 is a vital national objective;

War is never a preference, only a necessity;

The sole duty of U.S. policymakers is to U.S. citizens.

STOP WORLD WAR III
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE PLEDGE!
First Name*

How many hundreds of millions did the Trump family make during his Presidency?

so are you banking on the wwwIII to shut down self reliance again

fuck you and your neocon globalist fascist bullshit.

you are very dumb.

No, I'm banking on being in the real world. In the real world, if America pulls back from her global leadership positions that vacuum is going to be filled by China and other actors not favorable to our interests. You hear the argument "we need to focus on our problems at home, not around the world". If we ignore the problems around the world and go into isolationist mode, our problems at home will only get worse.

Back