NO to neocons pledge - Vivek Ramaswamy

iraq war. ukraine war.

the love of war for profit reasons in general is very neocon.

The Iraq war was admittedly stupid.

Defense of Ukraine is defense against Russian aggression towards the west...which includes us.

At least the USSR was a communist state. We could ally with them against fascism in WWII.

Modern Russia is much worse--a fascist state and a conceivable threat to us, although only if they go to nukes.
Even there, I'd be willing to bet that their corrupt generals sold off all the parts.

The Iraq war was admittedly stupid.

Defense of Ukraine is defense against Russian aggression towards the west...which includes us.

At least the USSR was a communist state. We could ally with them against fascism in WWII.

Modern Russia is much worse--a fascist state and a conceivable threat to us, although only if they go to nukes.
Even there, I'd be willing to bet that their corrupt generals sold off all the parts.

no.

ukraine was just a made up war for profit.

you do know.

youre just lying.

Youre a military industrial complex sellout traitor to humanity.

There are many reasons a country starts a war.

You're still projecting

Why? For wanting a strong military in my country? That's not a sellout, just a deterrence for war.

How can I acknowledge something I don't know?

You are projecting

What categories are those?

I'm not trying to speak for him but I've learned (a little) to translate Ass Hat over the years. The gist is this, we're all basically globalist war mongering fascists. The only two who aren't are he and Trump (it's a very exclusive club). And maybe Vivek is earning an invitation, we'll see.

There are many reasons a country starts a war.

You're still projecting

Why? For wanting a strong military in my country? That's not a sellout, just a deterrence for war.

we can have a strong military without doing wars for profit.

do you agree?

I'm not trying to speak for him but I've learned (a little) to translate Ass Hat over the years. The gist is this, we're all basically globalist war mongering fascists. The only two who aren't are he and Trump (it's a very exclusive club). And maybe Vivek is earning an invitation, we'll see.

We're all basically globalist war mongering fascists. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind if I reply to him.

Back