NO to neocons pledge - Vivek Ramaswamy

Ok.

You are projecting again (this is something you've been doing without provocation).

What ever you say, Mr. Phone.

Let's discuss your answer of "you're against russia starting it".

even if that was true, does it mean we automatically need to give billions of dollars to ukraine?

Why is this guy out here, blaming everybody but himself and Trump for the GOP"s constant loses? He attacks, Haley, the moderaters, the RNC, but not the twice impeached, held liable rapist who stole top secret intel from the nations house, who is soon to be convicted of tax fraud, insurrection charges, and 91 other counts....on that note, Vexy is quiet as a mouse.....I don't get these cowards at all. Why nobody is willing to go in for the kill and for Nikki to say he was the right president at the right time....news flash you stupid ....1 million americans died under his failures with Covid. And then there's Chris Crispy...a woman in Jersey can get an abortion at 9 months.....uh, that's murder you moron. Why are these GOP losers so gotdamn stupid and dumb

Why is this guy out here, blaming everybody but himself and Trump for the GOP"s constant loses? He attacks, Haley, the moderaters, the RNC, but not the twice impeached, held liable rapist who stole top secret intel from the nations house, who is soon to be convicted of tax fraud, insurrection charges, and 91 other counts....on that note, Vexy is quiet as a mouse.....I don't get these cowards at all. Why nobody is willing to go in for the kill and for Nikki to say he was the right president at the right time....news flash you stupid ....1 million americans died under his failures with Covid. And then there's Chris Crispy...a woman in Jersey can get an abortion at 9 months.....uh, that's murder you moron. Why are these GOP losers so gotdamn stupid and dumb

Trump is polling a good 30 to 40 points above everyone on the stage, the stage of the party thats supposed to be his party. and everybody but vivek shits on him.

trump and vivek are both bigger than republicans.

fuck republican globalist traitors.

Trump is polling a good 30 to 40 points above everyone on the stage, the stage of the party thats supposed to be his party. and everybody but vivek shits on him.

trump and vivek are both bigger than republicans.

fuck republican globalist traitors.

GOP MAGA lunatics no matter how grand you nuts think you are, this nation, its citizens will not, can not and won't allow you to continue to divide, destroy and support racist madness.....If you learn ANYTHING IN LIFE MY FRIEND....Please note for the last and final time...POLLS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT REFLECT RED WAVES NOR VICTORIES.....POLLS HAVE FOOLED YOU NUTS SINCE 2017...If I were you, I'd find another dick to swing off of

https://notoneocons.com/

We already have one family in the White House who sold off our foreign policy to make their family rich. We don’t need to swap them out for a Republican version of the same. Nikki Haley profited obscenely from her time in government and repeatedly rewarded those who paid her. It’s no mystery why the establishment is propping her up and her Super PAC puppet masters are now bidding for her services again:
• Her family income *tripled* in her first 5 years after her first election in 2004
• Took hundreds of thousands $$ in gifts while governor
• Awarded multimillion dollar state contracts to companies who lent her access to private jets
• Gave Boeing a $120 million incentive in SC, only to join Boeing’s board after leaving public service
• Made $8 million-plus in her post-UN life including through her family’s military contracting business
• Shamefully collecting corporate stock option grants from boards *while running for President*

We shouldn’t tolerate a President who’s made a fortune from exploiting public service. Not Biden. Not Haley. I’m running against mostly good people in this race, but there’s one notable exception to that rule and the people of this country deserve to see it clearly.
In order to be considered for a position within the Ramaswamy Administration, every prospective political appointee must commit to and sign this pledge:
Avoiding WW3 is a vital national objective;

War is never a preference, only a necessity;

The sole duty of U.S. policymakers is to U.S. citizens.

STOP WORLD WAR III
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE PLEDGE!
First Name*

The trump family did pretty well with their hundreds of Chinese patents and billions to Jarod and Ivanka from Saudi Arabia.

Let's not forget that. If you want to prevent both Democrats and Republicans (and SCOTUS justices) from profiting from elected office, we're going to have to close loopholes and change the laws.

GOP MAGA lunatics no matter how grand you nuts think you are, this nation, its citizens will not, can not and won't allow you to continue to divide, destroy and support racist madness.....If you learn ANYTHING IN LIFE MY FRIEND....Please note for the last and final time...POLLS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT REFLECT RED WAVES NOR VICTORIES.....POLLS HAVE FOOLED YOU NUTS SINCE 2017...If I were you, I'd find another dick to swing off of

no.

you people are just good at cheating.

The trump family did pretty well with their hundreds of Chinese patents and billions to Jarod and Ivanka from Saudi Arabia.

Let's not forget that. If you want to prevent both Democrats and Republicans (and SCOTUS justices) from profiting from elected office, we're going to have to close loopholes and change the laws.

but trump was still pro tariff.

apparently trump can set his personal fortunes aside and do what's right for the majority of workers.

Last edited:

If a total closure were to happen, no one would want the job.

And about the judge you purposely alluded to, you have never had friends invite you places or on boats? Sucks to be you.

If a total closure were to happen, no one would want the job.

And about the judge you purposely alluded to, you have never had friends invite you places or on boats? Sucks to be you.

I said we'd have to close loopholes for everyone. And it's not just one judge who has taken favors. You either misunderstood my post or are being purposefully obtuse.

I said we'd have to close loopholes for everyone. And it's not just one judge who has taken favors. You either misunderstood my post or are being purposefully obtuse.

I'd say there's a lot of buying and selling going on in politics. And not just in the stock market.
The rich have friends (like many of us do), their invitations are rather luxurious. Taylor Swift
invited Travis Kelce to her Australian concert, and I'd bet he had front row seats and was
invited to the back stage after party. Free of charge, on her. Is that illegal?

American politics has drifted so far to the right that, to America's friends abroad, the GOP is out of sight. No Anglophone country has anything like it. The British Conservative Party, for example, corresponds quite closely to middle-of-the-road Democrats.

On top of that, the Republicans' runaway favorite for president is a clown who belongs in jail, not in the White House. It's pathetic but it's also dangerous, because America is still the mainstay of the free world.

Wake the fuck up and see yourselves as others see you.

Back