Nothing but Lies and distortions from Obama

What is really true is that when you are voting for war you go and find the information out, instead these weaklings sat there and let it be spoonfed to them.

They are not incapable, nor would they be denied the information. The need to know was clear, they have the clearance to access the information, there is no excuse to say, "But this is all he told me!"

It's rubbish, it's excuses, it's irresponsible, and if they don't own their vote it is a bunch of total garbage fed to the faithful and only the dupes will believe them.

They built in excuses, and they pulled out all the stops in getting you to believe them.

Listen Damo, you better back off right now, because as far as I am concerned you are nothing but a war supporter. Look at you, you pathetic hack. You have the fuckign balls to say anything to me? I know what happened, and I have said so. You are so addicted to Republican dick, you can’t even speak the words” Bush lied”. You want to blame the democrats, without ever having admitted the war was a lie. And bush was the one who did it. Bush, rove and cheney. You fucking hack. Me? You fucking lying war supporter. You supported this war from day one just like cypress always told me you did. That’s why you are still defending the actual arcitechts of this war, to this day, desperate to talk about anything but bush, cheney, rove.

I don't buy anyone's excuses, and I have made that clear. YOU are the one addicted to republican dick.

"Ok, I looked it up, it does seem that you are right and McCain did say he wanted a sustained surge (escalation). But the fact still remains that everyone from Bush to the Pentagon told the American people it would be a temporary (several month long) surge. And the fact remains that you can’t say “the surge worked”, when what you really are talking about is an escalation of troops. If they had surged for several months, and then pulled them back out as the administration told us they were going to do, and violence was still down, then you could make that claim. If it had worked, we’d be able to leave. You know that. It hasn’t worked. It’s a bandaid, and not a solution"

Doesn't matter. TinyFreak found the hair he needed to split, and in his mind, on a thread he started about lies on which he has lied repeatedly and failed to recognize lies on the right with alarming consistency, he has "won."

Darla said:
It’s true that Bush only showed the intelligence he wanted them to see. It’s true that Bush lied. It’s true that anyone who won’t admit that is a hack, and it’s ironic to me, to watch them calling other people names or insisting that someone else “admit” something, when you two hacks will never even admit the most basic facts. You make the repuke admittance of “Bush handled the war badly”. NO, bush lied, he’s a murderer, period.
However, with all that as an obvious given…no one was duped, they all knew. The very fact that Byrd, Pelosi, Boxer, Paul Wellstone, Barbara Lee, and the list goes on and on, gave speeches in front of the Senate and the House, respectively, saying all of the things that have turned out to be true, and were ignored, is evidence enough of that, for me.

It’s also true that Karl Rove had Bush force the vote on WAR, on war, please think about that, on war…three weeks before a midterm election during which your party was running on a platform of “vote democratic and die”. And they should burn in hell for that alone, and somewhere deep down you know it, but you will never admit it out here.

Damocles said:
What is really true is that when you are voting for war you go and find the information out, instead these weaklings sat there and let it be spoonfed to them.

They are not incapable, nor would they be denied the information. The need to know was clear, they have the clearance to access the information, there is no excuse to say, "But this is all he told me!"

It's rubbish, it's excuses, it's irresponsible, and if they don't own their vote it is a bunch of total garbage fed to the faithful and only the dupes will believe them.

They built in excuses, and they pulled out all the stops in getting you to believe them.

Can anybody even believe that Damo answered the above, to my post, also above? This is what pushes me, and others, over the edge about him. Then he will claim he never supported the war, he doesn’t support McCain, blah blah.

It’s so dishonest, so deeply, and completely, dishonest, that it enrages people. And it should.

Shame on you Damo.

"Ok, I looked it up, it does seem that you are right and McCain did say he wanted a sustained surge (escalation). But the fact still remains that everyone from Bush to the Pentagon told the American people it would be a temporary (several month long) surge. And the fact remains that you can’t say “the surge worked”, when what you really are talking about is an escalation of troops. If they had surged for several months, and then pulled them back out as the administration told us they were going to do, and violence was still down, then you could make that claim. If it had worked, we’d be able to leave. You know that. It hasn’t worked. It’s a bandaid, and not a solution"

Doesn't matter. TinyFreak found the hair he needed to split, and in his mind, on a thread he started about lies on which he has lied repeatedly and failed to recognize lies on the right with alarming consistency, he has "won."

I don't know why, it's just more proof to me that McCain is the war monger I have always said he was.

Can anybody even believe that Damo answered the above, to my post, also above? This is what pushes me, and others, over the edge about him. Then he will claim he never supported the war, he doesn’t support McCain, blah blah.

It’s so dishonest, so deeply, and completely, dishonest, that it enrages people. And it should.

Shame on you Damo.

It's pretty widely recognized at this point; it's as transparent as it gets on this board. And yeah, it does send me over the edge, too, sometimes (DDS)

It's pretty widely recognized at this point; it's as transparent as it gets on this board. And yeah, it does send me over the edge, too, sometimes (DDS)

I know. And just when I finally had my DDS under control. I can't even read his posts now for a while, or I will really flip, and then I get crude, (for instance I am very tempted to tell him to take McCain's dick out of his mouth, I can't hear him), and then later I feel embarrassed.

I just need a break from damo right now.

Yep Darla, until we have troops drawn down to pre surge levels for a while no one can claim the surge worked.

But we will know in 100 years....

"Minutes earlier on the program, CNN had aired a clip of McCain emphasizing that a "small, short surge of U.S. forces" would not suffice and clarifying that he specifically supported a "significant and sustained" increase in troop levels, adding: "We've tried small surges in the past, and they've been ineffective because our commanders lacked the forces necessary to hold territory after it was cleared."

Ok, I looked it up, it does seem that you are right and McCain did say he wanted a sustained surge (escalation). But the fact still remains that everyone from Bush to the Pentagon told the American people it would be a temporary (several month long) surge. And the fact remains that you can’t say “the surge worked”, when what you really are talking about is an escalation of troops. If they had surged for several months, and then pulled them back out as the administration told us they were going to do, and violence was still down, then you could make that claim. If it had worked, we’d be able to leave. You know that. It hasn’t worked. It’s a bandaid, and not a solution.

Again, the diversion to what BUSH wanted to do. Not what McCAIN wanted to do. McCains sustained surge is indeed what occured and it has indeed been successful... which is why we are hearing increasing discussions about withdrawing troops.

LMAO... precious here is getting all "intelligent" with his debating skills.

Tell us precious... when the conversation became focused on the surge and the differences between McCain and Obamas thoughts on the surge... how exactly is it 'splitting hairs' to point out that McCains plan is not the same as that pushed by Bush? Because the talk of Bush is a diversion away from the topic. Something that even a simpleton like you should be able to comprehend.

"What is really true is that when you are voting for war you go and find the information out, instead these weaklings sat there and let it be spoonfed to them."

Yep, that sure is true. When you're voting "for war."
Fine, let's word it this way. If you are voting to possibly send our kids into battle and to occupy another nation, then you find the information out. You do not pass the buck, you take responsibility for your vote, and you do not attempt to use the ignorance of the populace on intel matters to excuse your lazy @$$ from looking for the information.

Anybody who talks themselves into thinking it is a good excuse are BSing themselves, calling poop roses and telling themselves it smells good.

Shame on you Damo.
Shame on anybody who would let their congressperson give this excuse and eat it up like it was truth.

It is a total fabrication. These people have access to intel, they can go to the sources, they can get the information. It is not a reason to say, "Well, that's what Bush said." it is an excuse and a poor one. It feeds on ignorance and sheds no light. It gives them an out they don't deserve and should never be given.

Shame on anybody who would let their congressperson give this excuse and eat it up like it was truth.

It is a total fabrication. These people have access to intel, they can go to the sources, they can get the information. It is not a reason to say, "Well, that's what Bush said." it is an excuse and a poor one.

Once again, Damo runs from the chance to admit that Bush lied, that it was outrageously criminal to hold this vote three weeks before a midterm election, and that the war is morally wrong.

Run Damo, run like the wind.

Once again, Damo runs from the chance to admit that Bush lied, that it was outrageously criminal to hold this vote three weeks before a midterm election, and that the war is morally wrong.

Run Damo, run like the wind.

ok.... I'll bite... HOW is it "criminal" to hold a vote?

Back