Now I understand

memes to run government by

oh wait they want the government dead too

nothing to protect the people from the wealthy who seek to own us all

ONE MASS SHOOTING PER DAY IS NOT ENOUGH .
WE MUST HAVE;
gunsprouts_1.jpg

MORE GUNS!

ONE MASS SHOOTING PER DAY IS NOT ENOUGH .
WE MUST HAVE;
gunsprouts_1.jpg

MORE GUNS!

Yet the only plan you have is that criminals will follow the law and we're safest if criminals are the only ones with guns.

Let me hold your hand, this isn't going to be easy. But with help you can get through this. It's time for a moment of honesty. You are a fucking retard. Don't you feel better now?

Yet the only plan you have is that criminals will follow the law and we're safest if criminals are the only ones with guns.

Let me hold your hand, this isn't going to be easy. But with help you can get through this. It's time for a moment of honesty. You are a fucking retard. Don't you feel better now?

gunsinMexico.jpg

MORE AND MORE GUNS!
FOR EVERYBODY!

gunsinMexico.jpg

MORE AND MORE GUNS!
FOR EVERYBODY!

Again, simpleton, the criminals have all the guns they want now. Funny thing about the word criminal. A check on the definition of the word would tell you they don't follow your laws. Amazing, huh?

So again, the only ones you are keeping guns from are honest citizens. The ones you prevent from defending themselves.

A question. So when places like San Bernadina happen, do you do a high five with your leftist buds for everyone who you got killed? Or do you just do one big high five to cover all the victims you stopped from being able to fight back? I'm thinking the latter, the former would be too much work for a liberal

how many guns you going to buy ?

the gun industry counts on you being insane

I own probably 12-15 now. Some are boxed away, that's why I don't have the exact count. Tell Sean Taylor why it would have been "insane" for him to have a gun

I own probably 12-15 now. Some are boxed away, that's why I don't have the exact count. Tell Sean Taylor why it would have been "insane" for him to have a gun

I only have one. (don't know if I could find it in less than a few hours)

And yet I feel safe. Why are you such a scardy cat?

Again, simpleton, the criminals have all the guns they want now. Funny thing about the word criminal. A check on the definition of the word would tell you they don't follow your laws. Amazing, huh?

So again, the only ones you are keeping guns from are honest citizens. The ones you prevent from defending themselves.

A question. So when places like San Bernadina happen, do you do a high five with your leftist buds for everyone who you got killed? Or do you just do one big high five to cover all the victims you stopped from being able to fight back? I'm thinking the latter, the former would be too much work for a liberal

I am being compassionate. Statistics show that when there is a gun in the house it is about five times more likely that it will be used agains a family member or friend. I hope you have a gun in your house, that would make me feel so much better!

I'm sure that if I own twenty or thirty guns that a burglar will be far less likely to invade my home than if I own only one or two.
That's not insane thinking. Is it?

1304712010-lots-o-guns.jpg

DOES THAT MAKE ME A GUN NUT?​

Yellow bellied Yanks seem to run out and buy another bang-bang whenever they stop shitting themselves for a moment. Poor scared buggers!

metal penis replacements only soothe for so long

then you need a new one the next week

the gun industry knows how to market their product

I am being compassionate. Statistics show that when there is a gun in the house it is about five times more likely that it will be used agains a family member or friend. I hope you have a gun in your house, that would make me feel so much better!
multiple thanks for critical thought.

Back