Now I understand

metal penis replacements only soothe for so long
then you need a new one the next week

So you really wear that bitch out, HUH??

xcwr8.jpg

Too many are not enough!
guns.jpg

MORE GUNS!​

You're too stupid to grasp the nail you hit your head on. It's not about the # of guns you have, it's having them when you need them. The Washington Navy Yard victims probably were mostly gun owners who were well trained. And didn't have a gun, they followed the law. Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora, gun free zone, gun free zone, gun free zone. Over and over it's your stupid rules that kill people. You can own 100 guns. It does do shit for you if you are prohibited from having them when you need them

I'm sure that if I own twenty or thirty guns that a burglar will be far less likely to invade my home than if I own only one or two.
That's not insane thinking. Is it?

1304712010-lots-o-guns.jpg

DOES THAT MAKE ME A GUN NUT?​

Insane, no. Does it address any point anyone made? no

You're too stupid to grasp the nail you hit your head on. It's not about the # of guns you have, it's having them when you need them. The Washington Navy Yard victims probably were mostly gun owners who were well trained. And didn't have a gun, they followed the law. Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora, gun free zone, gun free zone, gun free zone. Over and over it's your stupid rules that kill people. You can own 100 guns. It does do shit for you if you are prohibited from having them when you need them

So what we need isn't just more guns. It's ;
hqdefault.jpg
open-carry-group.jpg
target-open-carry-3-630.jpg

everyone with more guns everywhere!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAW!

Having a loaded gun in his hand didn't prevent Chris Kyle from being killed by another gun.

Having a loaded gun in his hand didn't prevent Chris Kyle from being killed by another gun.

Gotcha. If one gun doesn't prevent one person from being shot once, you won.

What cracks me up is when you brainless automatons say the right is "black and white."

Retard

That's an excellent question, lady. Are you suggesting that owning that many guns is insane thinking?

I'm not sure how you were able to come to the conclusion you did, Bucky; but if you could show me the connection, I would be happy to see it.
Thank you

Back