Now I understand

why do you need assault weapons in this society billy?

You affraid grind is going to knock at your door uninvited like he told me he would do to me after renaming himself after a notorious killing machine?

:rolleyes: This refers to assault weapons, not all guns. And it's from the state of Georgia. And their constitution reads "The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but the General Assembly shall have the power to prescribe the manner in which arms may be borne."

So Obama is not trying to take away guns from Georgians. Link fail.

Having a loaded gun in his hand didn't prevent Chris Kyle from being killed by another gun.

More strawman crap from the left.....if not for strawmen, they'd have nothing to say.....Kyle wasn't killed by a gun, he was killed by a murderer....
Who ever said that have a gun would make you immune form being murdered....
just as I thought, no one.

Are you deliberately missing the point? Being armed or being surrounded by people with arms is no guarantee against being killed by arms.

No one ever claimed otherwise....nothing is 'guaranteed'.....not smoking don't guarantee you won't die of lung cancer either, but your odds are better, right...
That our point, what is you point....

We have dead politicians and celebrities who were surrounded by armed bodyguards. Chris Kyle was an armed sharpshooter who was killed by another person who was armed.

How can you prove that being armed is guaranteed to keep you safe?

Again, no one is claiming being armed with guarantee your safety......is strawmen all you have....?

The most ridiculous argument being made on this forum is that Obama and liberals are trying to take your guns. The government isn't trying to stop you from defending yourself, except in tinfoil hat world.

Then why is it that EVERY gun control measure the left proposes will infringe on the law abiding citizens right to buy and own a gun.....while the criminal, who by definition, don't
give one shit about laws, isn't hampered at all by the lefts gun control measures.....

What is the purpose of Obamas gun control measures if it only affects the law abiding citizen and not the criminal...

You mean like this one? I thought everyone supported confiscating illegal guns.

SACRAMENTO – The Assembly today passed legislation that would take illegally possessed firearms off the streets and out of the hands of potentially dangerous people who are prohibited from having them. Senate Bill 140, authored by Senator Mark Leno and Senate President pro Tempore Darrell Steinberg, appropriates $24 million to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) to enhance the identification and confiscation of handguns and assault weapons that are in the hands of convicted felons, persons who are determined to be mentally unstable, and others who have criminal backgrounds that prevent them from legally possessing guns.

http://sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/2013...l-taking-illegally-possessed-firearms-streets

Who don't support it ?....It passed, its the law....people that are prohibited from having weapons, will have taken away....

Just be damn sure the you are prohibiting the right people for the right reasons....and not for such shit reasons as you're on a secret no fly list AND you had no due process
about how you got there.....

:rolleyes: This refers to assault weapons, not all guns. And it's from the state of Georgia. And their constitution reads "The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, but the General Assembly shall have the power to prescribe the manner in which arms may be borne."

So Obama is not trying to take away guns from Georgians. Link fail.

So you believe nobody should have an assault weapon, is that correct?

well we can get him a special plastic one or even a custom carved wooden one.

he could even finally have the black one he has so craved all his life

I've enjoyed on-line debate for over 23 years and in all the Newsgroups and Bulletin Boards and Web boards I've been on, the arguments from the leftist anti's here, are the most juvenile, emotional, angry, poorly developed and utterly lacking in substance that I have ever read.

It is amazing; that only idiotic, inconsequential, unimportant and immaterial points can be the drivers of their argument.

The most ridiculous argument being made on this forum is that Obama and liberals are trying to take your guns. The government isn't trying to stop you from defending yourself, except in tinfoil hat world.

Swish.

Question, Dearie. Actually two. Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Oregon, San Bernardino, the freaking Washington NAVY Yard etc.

1) They were "gun free zones." Who followed the law, the victim, or the shooter?

2) If you have a gun at home in your safe, what difference does it make when the shooting starts?

I'll PayPal you $100 if you answer those questions with a non-retarded liberal reply

Back