Now I understand

can you logically demonstrate or explain why it isn't?

We have dead politicians and celebrities who were surrounded by armed bodyguards. Chris Kyle was an armed sharpshooter who was killed by another person who was armed.

How can you prove that being armed is guaranteed to keep you safe?

Actually, my history on this board shows clearly that I "can" address your mindless inane drivel without "defaulting to vulgarity." In fact my default was not to do that, but eventually you proved I was going to get mindless drivel no matter what I posted to you. So I went with option B, let's have some fun.

And oh, ouch, please, stop calling me a con, sob sob. What a dumb ho

Q. E. D.

Most people can insult somebody without defaulting to vulgarity so what's your excuse?

We have dead politicians and celebrities who were surrounded by armed bodyguards. Chris Kyle was an armed sharpshooter who was killed by another person who was armed.

How can you prove that being armed is guaranteed to keep you safe?

It's proof to them that Kyle needed more guns.

Are you deliberately missing the point? Being armed or being surrounded by people with arms is no guarantee against being killed by arms.

What a ridiculous absolutist statement. Gee, having a gun isn't a "guarantee" so government can actually stop you from trying to defend yourself.

Here's an interesting factoid, sweetie. Not having a gun isn't a guarantee against being killed by arms either.

Therefore by your logic we went no where. Or does that argument only get to work for you?

What a ridiculous absolutist statement. Gee, having a gun isn't a "guarantee" so government can actually stop you from trying to defend yourself.

Here's an interesting factoid, sweetie. Not having a gun isn't a guarantee against being killed by arms either.

Therefore by your logic we went no where. Or does that argument only get to work for you?

The most ridiculous argument being made on this forum is that Obama and liberals are trying to take your guns. The government isn't trying to stop you from defending yourself, except in tinfoil hat world.

The most ridiculous argument being made on this forum is that Obama and liberals are trying to take your guns. The government isn't trying to stop you from defending yourself, except in tinfoil hat world.

So all those bills being introduced that specify confiscation are just imaginary?

Do you want to know the simplest, easiest way to make gunners stop harping about liberals banning guns?

Just get your fellow liberals to stop proposing gun bans.

9LyoB72XTCRIvcoc0Dhq_copycat%20(1).jpg

COPY-CAT LOSER.

nobody on this board, that I know of, has ever said carrying a gun was a guarantee, but always an improvement in the odds of survival.

Bullshit. The only answer for you buggers is to lock yourselves in the bogs and shit yourselves forever. Are there no men in America at all?

So all those bills being introduced that specify confiscation are just imaginary?

You mean like this one? I thought everyone supported confiscating illegal guns.

SACRAMENTO – The Assembly today passed legislation that would take illegally possessed firearms off the streets and out of the hands of potentially dangerous people who are prohibited from having them. Senate Bill 140, authored by Senator Mark Leno and Senate President pro Tempore Darrell Steinberg, appropriates $24 million to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) to enhance the identification and confiscation of handguns and assault weapons that are in the hands of convicted felons, persons who are determined to be mentally unstable, and others who have criminal backgrounds that prevent them from legally possessing guns.

http://sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/2013...l-taking-illegally-possessed-firearms-streets

Back