Now I understand

So what we need isn't just more guns. It's ;
hqdefault.jpg
open-carry-group.jpg
target-open-carry-3-630.jpg

everyone with more guns everywhere!

YEEEEE-HAAAAAW!

Not sure what any of your posts have to do with the thread; but maybe you could clarify this.

Not sure what any of your posts have to do with the thread; but maybe you could clarify this.

What she's saying is that she's had too many concussions from her head hitting the head board earning a living that she doesn't know what she's saying.

It's unfortunate, they're only beginning to learn the seriousness of repeated concussions

That has nothing to do with what I said. I hope you're hot, the only way you're earning a living is on your back

This board is being overrun with conservative filth like you. You must have banned from a forum that was less tolerant of your vulgarity.

Gotcha. If one gun doesn't prevent one person from being shot once, you won.

What cracks me up is when you brainless automatons say the right is "black and white."

Retard

Moron. You're the one who thinks an armed society is a safer society. Kyle is just one example of the fallacy of your position.

This board is being overrun with conservative filth like you. You must have banned from a forum that was less tolerant of your vulgarity.

Nope, I left them. Sorry. I'll follow what the rules are of any board I post on. But I expect the moderators to enforce the rules for everyone, even liberal moderators and liberal posters. That is my rule. Tell me your rule, enforce it equally. So far so good here. Even contentless bimbos can post your endless mindless drivel, but it's cool, so can others

And LOL, that's the best insult you can come up with? I'm a "conservative?" LOL, it would have you on the floor crying your eyes out

Nope, I left them. Sorry. I'll follow what the rules are of any board I post on. But I expect the moderators to enforce the rules for everyone, even liberal moderators and liberal posters. That is my rule. Tell me your rule, enforce it equally. So far so good here. Even contentless bimbos can post your endless mindless drivel, but it's cool, so can others

And LOL, that's the best insult you can come up with? I'm a "conservative?" LOL, it would have you on the floor crying your eyes out

You're just the latest in an increasingly number of con posters who can't address a liberal woman's comments without defaulting to vulgarity. And I'm sure you have no clue what that says about you.

You're just the latest in an increasingly number of con posters who can't address a liberal woman's comments without defaulting to vulgarity. And I'm sure you have no clue what that says about you.

Actually, my history on this board shows clearly that I "can" address your mindless inane drivel without "defaulting to vulgarity." In fact my default was not to do that, but eventually you proved I was going to get mindless drivel no matter what I posted to you. So I went with option B, let's have some fun.

And oh, ouch, please, stop calling me a con, sob sob. What a dumb ho

They are the other side of the same misogynistic coin.

NOW, THIS POST WAS IRONIC.

Bucky calling someone else misogynistic, when he uses female references in an attempt to insult posters.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WAY TO EXPOSE YOURSELF THERE, BUCKY. :good4u:

NOW, THIS POST WAS IRONIC.

Bucky calling someone else misogynistic, when he uses female references in an attempt to insult posters.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WAY TO EXPOSE YOURSELF THERE, BUCKY. :good4u:

Look lady, I give you all the respect you are due.
Have I ever used profanity towards you?

Back