Now I understand

I'm sure that if I own twenty or thirty guns that a burglar will be far less likely to invade my home than if I own only one or two.
That's not insane thinking. Is it?

1304712010-lots-o-guns.jpg

DOES THAT MAKE ME A GUN NUT?​

If you are opposed to the second article of the Bill of Rights, then you are a gun nut. Otherwise, have at it.

I've enjoyed on-line debate for over 23 years and in all the Newsgroups and Bulletin Boards and Web boards I've been on, the arguments from the leftist anti's here, are the most juvenile, emotional, angry, poorly developed and utterly lacking in substance that I have ever read.

It is amazing; that only idiotic, inconsequential, unimportant and immaterial points can be the drivers of their argument.

wow you don't understand what humor is

look at your answers to a little humor

utterly juvenile

tell me that you ... actually believe ... that if Obama could sign a bill making guns illegal, he wouldn't sign it

why do you just keep lying even though you have been given the FACTS

74% of Americans want guns legal.

that includes people like me

you of course will band with your fellow right wing liars and pretend that is not true because it ruins your memes.

its completely stupid to ban all guns

PEOPLE CAN MAKE GUNS

you cant ban them even if you wanted to

Oh and by the way

I DONT WANT TO

you of course will just keep lying about it

wow you don't understand what humor is

look at your answers to a little humor

utterly juvenile

And trying to explain away your idiocy as 'trying to be funny' when you are so obviously -heart attack- serious in your vitriol, is even more contemptible.

In your mind is your inability to write in complete sentences a flaw or advantage in conveying your views?

I do thank you for being such a consistent example of the lack of intelligence and civility that I denounce.

I've enjoyed on-line debate for over 23 years and in all the Newsgroups and Bulletin Boards and Web boards I've been on, the arguments from the leftist anti's here, are the most juvenile, emotional, angry, poorly developed and utterly lacking in substance that I have ever read.

It is amazing; that only idiotic, inconsequential, unimportant and immaterial points can be the drivers of their argument.

As you know, everyone in he civilised world regards you gun-nuts as total maniacs who long since lost connection with sense and are in love with murder. See a psychiatrist soon.

And trying to explain away your idiocy as 'trying to be funny' when you are so obviously -heart attack- serious in your vitriol, is even more contemptible.

In your mind is your inability to write in complete sentences a flaw or advantage in conveying your views?

I do thank you for being such a consistent example of the lack of intelligence and civility that I denounce.

you deny science

you deny math

you deny history

all to cling to a racists world view.

YOU are the hated people in this world.

everyone hates racists

As you know, everyone in he civilised world regards you gun-nuts as total maniacs who long since lost connection with sense and are in love with murder. See a psychiatrist soon.

As if the opinion of a emasculated European means anything to us.

Europeans fall into two groups, hailing from from the part of Europe who's ass we kicked or who's ass we saved.

Why either one believes they possess any authority to direct the actions of the USA is funny (really funny, not the evince kind of not-funny-funny).

As if the opinion of a emasculated European means anything to us.

Europeans fall into two groups, hailing from from the part of Europe who's ass we kicked or who's ass we saved.

Why either one believes they possess any authority to direct the actions of the USA is funny (really funny, not the evince kind of not-funny-funny).
Jesus - you think bang-bangs are balls, do you, as you shit yourselves under your beds? You may fuck donkeys, kid, but you never saved a single donkey here.

you deny science

you deny math

you deny history

all to cling to a racists world view.

YOU are the hated people in this world.

everyone hates racists

emotion isn't erudition

prejudice isn't policy

accusation isn't argument

Last edited:
Jesus - you think bang-bangs are balls, do you, as you shit yourselves under your beds? You may fuck donkeys, kid, but you never saved a single donkey here.

And you think being disarmed by your government is being "civilized"?

How fucked can you be when you espouse submission and subjugation and helplessness as the definition of being "civilized"? It sounds like you equate humans being "civilized" with animals being domesticated.

Your definition of "civilized" means that you are forever and inescapably at the mercy of the uncivilized, whether they be criminals or in authority.

You believe the siren song of statist authoritarians, that having your self-determination removed and life-and-death decisions made for you and that your surrender to the state will protect you.

If that's being "civilized" then I will forever remain uncivilized and you will be my very well fucked donkey if I choose to engage in donkey fucking.

To me, for this immediate subject, possessing the means to kill but choosing not to, is what being "civilized" is . . . And being armed and able to defend oneself doesn't represent fear; it represents confidence that I need not submit to illegitimate force.

Last edited:

How fucked can you be when you espouse submission and subjugation and helplessness as the definition of being "civilized"? It sounds like you equate humans being "civilized" with animals being domesticated.

Your definition of "civilized" means that you are forever and inescapably at the mercy of the uncivilized, whether they be criminals or in authority.

You believe the siren song of statist authoritarians, that having your self-determination removed and life-and-death decisions made for you and that your surrender to the state will protect you.

If that's being "civilized" then I will forever remain uncivilized and you will be my very well fucked donkey if I choose to engage in donkey fucking.

To me, for this immediate subject, possessing the means to kill but choosing not to, is what being "civilized" is . . . And being armed and able to defend oneself doesn't represent fear; it represents confidence that I need not submit to illegitimate force.
Nobody is being 'disarmed' because they are too grown-up to spend their only lives dreading their neighbours and playing cowboys, you pathetic prick.

Nobody is being 'disarmed' because they are too grown-up to spend their only lives dreading their neighbours and playing cowboys, you pathetic prick.

Do you dread your neighbours, or is there a reason why your mind drifts toward them and not to the state?

Nobody's been disarmed????

The UK style gun control you tout and live under has been disarming Britain's loyal subjects for centuries.

Only recently has the impetus for UK gun control turned to crime control. That your subjugated and obedient fellow subjects don't shoot each other with the guns they haven't been allowed to have, isn't really all that noteworthy.

The gun control you happily submit to was originally implemented and enforced for political purposes on those your rulers deemed to be a threat to their authoritarianism.

This debate we are having ain't new; it goes back to Locke and Sidney vs Filmer and Bodin for Christ sake you limey idiot.

Reminder that Iolo is on The List.

well maybe a few people could prove a real need for one and get a special permit.

but racists like you should not be allowed any weapons.

You are insane

Are you and Leonpussy gonna come take the ones I have? I hope you do. I really hope you. Something tells me neither of you have the balls.

Are you and Leonpussy gonna come take the ones I have? I hope you do. I really hope you. Something tells me neither of you have the balls.

No one is going to take your substitute penis, you dickless loser.
Now calm down and relax before you blow out an O ring or something.
Lol

Nobody's been disarmed????

The UK style gun control you tout and live under has been disarming Britain's loyal subjects for centuries.

Only recently has the impetus for UK gun control turned to crime control. That your subjugated and obedient fellow subjects don't shoot each other with the guns they haven't been allowed to have, isn't really all that noteworthy.

The gun control you happily submit to was originally implemented and enforced for political purposes on those your rulers deemed to be a threat to their authoritarianism.

This debate we are having ain't new; it goes back to Locke and Sidney vs Filmer and Bodin for Christ sake you limey idiot.

The question is bound to be whether anyone but drunken cowboy cowards need the bang-bangs, you pathetic bugger. Grow up and ask them to let you out into the modern world.

Last edited:
Back