Now Obama Slaps the Gay Community with Rick Warren

Well, so long as he wasn't appointed Secretary of the Continuation of Anti-Homosexual Government Policy and Targeted Disease Manufacturing to Reduce the Population of Homosexuals and Groups of Minorities, I can't see why it would matter if he tried to equate pedophiles to Homosexuals some time ago... All he is doing is calling on the Magic Man.

;) <- this is a sign that I am at the very least mostly joking.

I read that Rick Warren was a bigot.......looked up the definition and so am I.

To Mr. Zombie, I also would like what mold of a country you would like to see the US thrust into. Or I would like to know what your ideal for the US is if there is no current mold of a country out there.

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
Well. I'll try to imagine it.

We'd all be driving around with an enormous amount of chickens because we would need to pay for the fuel to drive our wallets around, because wallets full of chickens tend to become unwieldy. We'd be focused on the gathering of larger numbers of chickens to the detriment of our own car interiors.

PETA would protest at Banks because of the treatment of chickens that had been deposited and not yet loaned out for purchasing better chickens.

To Mr. Zombie, I also would like what mold of a country you would like to see the US thrust into. Or I would like to know what your ideal for the US is if there is no current mold of a country out there.

You didn't have to look it up. That's one of the services I provide here. No effort required on your part.

We should become a nation based on individual rights and equality under the law.

The best thing that could happen is if we get rid of the concept of the corporation as a legal entity. We can still trade, but there will be no class of corporate manipulators, and the corporation as a collective will not even be a concept to confuse people with.

Well, so long as he wasn't appointed Secretary of the Continuation of Anti-Homosexual Government Policy and Targeted Disease Manufacturing to Reduce the Population of Homosexuals and Groups of Minorities, I can't see why it would matter if he tried to equate pedophiles to Homosexuals some time ago... All he is doing is calling on the Magic Man.

;) <- this is a sign that I am at the very least mostly joking.
But you are right. All he is doing is calling on the blessings of the invisible elf that lives in the sky, is responsible for EVERYTHING good and has no hand in ANYTHING bad. I am not happy they pick a person to do that at all. But they do so that is that. I could get all incensed that Obama gives a shit about me because I don't believe in any magic people, but that would just be pissing up a rope, Not going to accomplish much.

But you are right. All he is doing is calling on the blessings of the invisible elf that lives in the sky, is responsible for EVERYTHING good and has no hand in ANYTHING bad. I am not happy they pick a person to do that at all. But they do so that is that. I could get all incensed that Obama gives a shit about me because I don't believe in any magic people, but that would just be pissing up a rope, Not going to accomplish much.

nobody gives a shit about lawyers.... so I would imagine you are quite used to it by now.

nobody gives a shit about lawyers.... so I would imagine you are quite used to it by now.
you mention it all the time. I think you are obsessed with us. I bet you touch yourself and fantasize about someone shouting an objection (other than your wife).

Back