NRA and Right Wing Talking About Breaking Our Constitution

Did you know a Federalist (not anti-federalist) was President when the 2nd Amendment was written? Fun fact.

A teacher with a gun would only kill the shooter after he had taken out a dozen or so. I don't focus on vengence, I focus on problem prevention.

You are the coward. Fighting for more weapons with such a high danger to the people and children. Your brainwashed pea sized brain can't even distinguish that weapon technology is not all at the same level.

Jeez these brainwashed sheep really believe it.

I see where you're coming from. THE CHILDRENS LIVES AREN'T AS IMPORTANT, as you're war against people defending themselves, and the children.

I could just see you in the classroom. Mr. Brave.

If something is stated so dumb it doesn't deserve a response, I groan. I should be groaning more on here because most of you don't know the first thing about American history.

You make a complete idiot out of yourself everyday making false statements about AM HIST.

If something is stated so dumb it doesn't deserve a response, I groan. I should be groaning more on here because most of you don't know the first thing about American history.

The only reason you made such a comment, is because you have nothing else of substance.
By the way:
If you followed through, on what you stated, you would be disappointed; because, you can't groan yourself.

I see where you're coming from. THE CHILDRENS LIVES AREN'T AS IMPORTANT, as you're war against people defending themselves, and the children.

I could just see you in the classroom. Mr. Brave.

I don't oppose teachers having guns, though I'm not in favor of it because there are smarter ways to solve the problem. You would have read that before but once you Libertardians hear someone doesn't agree with you on one topic they are all idiot Liberals, right? I could get a better debate from a rock.

I don't oppose teachers having guns, though I'm not in favor of it because there are smarter ways to solve the problem. You would have read that before but once you Libertardians hear someone doesn't agree with you on one topic they are all idiot Liberals, right? I could get a better debate from a rock.

Oh.

Well I think a few of y'all have come out with your guns blazing. Y'all shouldn't expect anything different from us.

So when you say you're not opposed to teachers having guns, you're saying you're not opposed to teachers defending themselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

with guns.

Oh.

Well I think a few of y'all have come out with your guns blazing. Y'all shouldn't expect anything different from us.

So when you say you're not opposed to teachers having guns, you're saying you're not opposed to teachers defending themselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

with guns.

I think metal detectors in every entrance/exit along with a lightly armed guard or two(with major background checks). Kids can push buttons more than anyone on earth so I am not in favor of teachers carrying. But I would compromise and try it out, of course if something went majorly wrong then people would have to have the ability to have a mature discussion. But that is exactly what is happening today. Bush lifted the ban and we are just seeing the start to cases like this.

I think metal detectors in every entrance/exit along with a lightly armed guard or two(with major background checks). Kids can push buttons more than anyone on earth so I am not in favor of teachers carrying. But I would compromise and try it out, of course if something went majorly wrong then people would have to have the ability to have a mature discussion. But that is exactly what is happening today. Bush lifted the ban and we are just seeing the start to cases like this.
so it's about who's got the guns. do you trust the state more than you do the people?

thats not a prediction. thats nothing more than an act that authorizes the president to assume control of state militias. what I would call unnecessary since congress already had that authority.

The President is Commander in Chief. He's already in control of the state militias.

You know, when I was in school, the police were really never seen. We didn't have all these problems.

I really don't want my children growing up in a police state,,,,, seeing the police around.

I'd be happy if the people who worked at the school had the guns. Not everyone. Just those who were trained and wanted to do the job.

Also, schools had problems before Bush took office.

Back