NRA and Right Wing Talking About Breaking Our Constitution

These Libertarian morons think it's ok that any criminal out there with an extensive background of violence, maybe just got out of a mental hospital, can go out and legally buy a gun. I know you will just say they will steal a gun if they want one, but guess what, that isn't legal either.
this is how you fail. every Libertarian I know believes that if you're a convicted criminal and have served your sentence, you should get all of your rights back but, if you can't be trusted with a weapon then you can't be trusted in public.

Every single one of these shootings is partly your fault for being a brainwashed coward.
I refuse to accept responsibility for something that you are responsible for.

There are probably children who have written about that as well. If the President ever signs a jobs bill, I hope he includes those who wrote to make it happen. Just like when he signed the repeal of he Don't Ask, Don't Tell and had the homosexual military members surrounding him!

It is what every President has done in the past.

These gun control measures were sparked by the emotional murder of 20 innocents, like I have said, Americans don't pay attention when it is one crazy killing another, but it takes on a whole new life when you picture the bodies of 20, six and seven years olds and their bodies are riddled with bullets.

I understand.

I just think he's trying to do this for political gain.

I don't think he cares about the deaths of those children.

this is how you fail. every Libertarian I know believes that if you're a convicted criminal and have served your sentence, you should get all of your rights back but, if you can't be trusted with a weapon then you can't be trusted in public.

I refuse to accept responsibility for something that you are responsible for.

And you just proved your knowledge level.

Look at how they evalutate criminals. Is it an exact process? You do realize that lots of criminals evaluated and deemed good enough to be re-introduced into society become criminals again, right? Of course you don't because you don't research what you hear you just stand in line. Brainwashed..

And you just proved your knowledge level.

Look at how they evalutate criminals. Is it an exact process? You do realize that lots of criminals evaluated and deemed good enough to be re-introduced into society become criminals again, right? Of course you don't because you don't research what you hear you just stand in line. Brainwashed..
you fail again.

I understand.

I just think he's trying to do this for political gain.

I don't think he cares about the deaths of those children.

Sick.

Another person on IA. At this point I have most of this board on IA. Get a better class of people guys. Let's start with a fucking sanity test.

These Libertarian morons think it's ok that any criminal out there with an extensive background of violence, maybe just got out of a mental hospital, can go out and legally buy a gun. I know you will just say they will steal a gun if they want one, but guess what, that isn't legal either.

Every single one of these shootings is partly your fault for being a brainwashed coward.

People like you are responsible for deaths of the kids at that school. For supporting the taking of the right of the teachers to have a gun to defend the children. COWARD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens'_Militia#Etymology

Etymology

Militia derives from Latin roots:
miles /miːles/ : soldier[5]
-itia /iːtia/ : a state, activity, quality or condition of being[6][7]
militia /mil:iːtia/: Military service[5]

The word militia dates back to at least 1590 when it was recorded in a book by Sir John Smythe, Certain Discourses Military with the meanings: a military force; a body of soldiers and military affairs; a body of military discipline[8]

fishwife (Desh) [ˈfɪʃˌwaɪf]
n pl -wives

A coarse scolding woman
A woman regarded as coarse and shrewishly abusive.

You ignored the fact that those kids wrote to him asking for political change. They were upset that 20 children died at school. They wanted to be there.

Yes, I sure they thought of doing this; ALL BY THEMSELVES, with no outside influence.

Last edited:
People like you are responsible for deaths of the kids at that school. For supporting the taking of the right of the teachers to have a gun to defend the children. COWARD

A teacher with a gun would only kill the shooter after he had taken out a dozen or so. I don't focus on vengence, I focus on problem prevention.

You are the coward. Fighting for more weapons with such a high danger to the people and children. Your brainwashed pea sized brain can't even distinguish that weapon technology is not all at the same level.

Jeez these brainwashed sheep really believe it.

It is now apparent that anti-party is also anti-fact; seeing as how he doesn't refute and instead groans about what he's upset about.

If something is stated so dumb it doesn't deserve a response, I groan. I should be groaning more on here because most of you don't know the first thing about American history.

Back