NRA and Right Wing Talking About Breaking Our Constitution

There are two classes for militia. Unorganized militia or organized militia. Using the word militia alone does not cover both classes just like bark can be a sound or on a tree. So now it's time to understand which they were talking about. If they were talking about organized militia then it means they weren't protecting our rights to bear arms at all just the military's. (probably not right) If they were talking about the unorganized militia it means what I said it means.

Well regulating citizen gun ownership, to ensure a free state (one without mass shootings), to ensure we have the right to bear arms. (because if there is a lack of regulation things can get pretty chaotic, hence today)

They knew guns were dangerous and knew that there had to be certain guidelines met to prove you would be a responsible gun owner. It's not rocket science, it's common sense.

Simple test. Do you believe there should be background checks when guying a gun?

over the top appeal to emotion. if 2 million kids wrote to him asking for cotton candy and ice cream for school lunches, would you consider it?

I knew you were a party parrot Libertardian. You are just parroting off what crazy Libertarian talk radio/tv says. You do know it's just drama media right? Oreilly even admitted that "There are a significant amount of people out there that just feed off of anger and negativity" while also saying, "Find out what you are good at, and do it well. There is money to be made"

Having kids out there was not over the top at all. The proof there needs to be a change lies in the latest incidents and the last one was at a school. You can either say we need to end gun free zones, you can say teachers should have guns, you can say we need to ban guns, but the kids were out there because something clearly has to happen. You Libertardians sound so immature and pathetic when you say the President was pimping the kids out. I'm embarassed for America when I hear this kind of dribble.

I knew you were a party parrot Libertardian. You are just parroting off what crazy Libertarian talk radio/tv says. You do know it's just drama media right? Oreilly even admitted that "There are a significant amount of people out there that just feed off of anger and negativity" while also saying, "Find out what you are good at, and do it well. There is money to be made"

Having kids out there was not over the top at all. The proof there needs to be a change lies in the latest incidents and the last one was at a school. You can either say we need to end gun free zones, you can say teachers should have guns, you can say we need to ban guns, but the kids were out there because something clearly has to happen. You Libertardians sound so immature and pathetic when you say the President was pimping the kids out. I'm embarassed for America when I hear this kind of dribble.
blah blah blah blah. don't go away mad. just go away.

You ignored the fact that those kids wrote to him asking for political change. They were upset that 20 children died at school. They wanted to be there.

But think of all the kids that wish their parents had a job.

That's much more of a problem. There's millions more kids who's parents are out of work and under-employed.

But think of all the kids that wish their parents had a job.

That's much more of a problem. There's millions more kids who's parents are out of work and under-employed.

There are probably children who have written about that as well. If the President ever signs a jobs bill, I hope he includes those who wrote to make it happen. Just like when he signed the repeal of he Don't Ask, Don't Tell and had the homosexual military members surrounding him!

It is what every President has done in the past.

These gun control measures were sparked by the emotional murder of 20 innocents, like I have said, Americans don't pay attention when it is one crazy killing another, but it takes on a whole new life when you picture the bodies of 20, six and seven years olds and their bodies are riddled with bullets.

I laugh at you poo pooing scholarly works which show he writings and the intent of the Foundrs.
and I fart in your general direction. seriously, it's almost ridiculous to try and pass off a single document that is at odds with many others and say 'this is their true intent'. it's like saying that all the commentaries telling the people that this is what the constitution means were lies and madison later said 'HAHA, fooled you all!!!!!'

There are probably children who have written about that as well. If the President ever signs a jobs bill, I hope he includes those who wrote to make it happen. Just like when he signed the repeal of he Don't Ask, Don't Tell and had the homosexual military members surrounding him!

It is what every President has done in the past.

These gun control measures were sparked by the emotional murder of 20 innocents, like I have said, Americans don't pay attention when it is one crazy killing another, but it takes on a whole new life when you picture the bodies of 20, six and seven years olds and their bodies are riddled with bullets.
and that is exactly the reason that legislation needs to pass all 3 branches....to avoid knee jerk panty wetting emotional responses like how we got the patriot act.

These Libertarian morons think it's ok that any criminal out there with an extensive background of violence, maybe just got out of a mental hospital, can go out and legally buy a gun. I know you will just say they will steal a gun if they want one, but guess what, that isn't legal either.

Every single one of these shootings is partly your fault for being a brainwashed coward.

I stand with the founding fathers. you do not. you should be embarrassed for yourself.

Wrong. You are standing with the group trying to change the meaning of the 2nd Amendment. You are a NRAZI. Before long you will be marching in a group saluting a new flag.........that's probably already happening isn't it Mr. Rattlesnake flag?

Back