NRA and Right Wing Talking About Breaking Our Constitution

The 2nd Amendment is the text. You kids clearly don't care to learn anything. We have broke the Amendment down word for word and I showed you how no matter how you change it, it doesn't make sense unless it's used the way it was intended. Regulating gun owners is necessary because if we don't regulate gun ownership properly, certain types of guns will jepardize the Free State. We are seeing this today because Bush stopped the regulation.

You clowns clearly don't care and you are just trying to change the definition of "regulated" in the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment is the text. You kids clearly don't care to learn anything. We have broke the Amendment down word for word and I showed you how no matter how you change it, it doesn't make sense unless it's used the way it was intended. Regulating gun owners is necessary because if we don't regulate gun ownership properly, certain types of guns will jepardize the Free State. We are seeing this today because Bush stopped the regulation.

You clowns clearly don't care and you are just trying to change the definition of "regulated" in the 2nd Amendment.
you claimed to be able to read the law, but you obviously lied. what you need to do is read and understand the history of how the constitution and bill of rights was ratified. until you do that, you are only babbling an uneducated opinion.

you claimed to be able to read the law, but you obviously lied. what you need to do is read and understand the history of how the constitution and bill of rights was ratified. until you do that, you are only babbling an uneducated opinion.

I'm not the one that has to change the definition of "regulated" to make my argument solid. Sorry child, you lose.

Only from people who can't prove they are responsible to have one.

Militia means the unorganized military(the gun owners)not both people and military. Regulate means regulate, not "well trained".
the founders disagree with you as well, unless you're trying to say that the framers presented a false argument to the people about the 2nd Amendment and then laughed their asses off once they pulled the fast one on us.

the founders disagree with you as well, unless you're trying to say that the framers presented a false argument to the people about the 2nd Amendment and then laughed their asses off once they pulled the fast one on us.
Wasting your time, dude.
He doesn't have the capacity to discuss this issue intelligently or honestly.

The Libertarians will focus on the empowering freedom that allowed this to happen, the Right will focus on the child, the Left will focus on the gate.

I didn't see a gate around Obama yesterday when he was exploiting those kids for political gain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens'_Militia#Etymology

Etymology

Militia derives from Latin roots:
miles /miːles/ : soldier[5]
-itia /iːtia/ : a state, activity, quality or condition of being[6][7]
militia /mil:iːtia/: Military service[5]

The word militia dates back to at least 1590 when it was recorded in a book by Sir John Smythe, Certain Discourses Military with the meanings: a military force; a body of soldiers and military affairs; a body of military discipline[8]

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/militia

mi·li·tia
noun \mə-ˈli-shə\

Definition of MILITIA

a: a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency

b: a body of citizens organized for military service

: the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service

I didn't see a gate around Obama yesterday when he was exploiting those kids for political gain.

You ignored the fact that those kids wrote to him asking for political change. They were upset that 20 children died at school. They wanted to be there.

You ignored the fact that those kids wrote to him asking for political change. They were upset that 20 children died at school. They wanted to be there.
over the top appeal to emotion. if 2 million kids wrote to him asking for cotton candy and ice cream for school lunches, would you consider it?

Back