Nuclear News Thread

Nope, the ironic thing is that you are the nazi...but I do want to see you burn jew.

You remind me of Texting Driver who is insulted if called a racist, but openly claims that other "races" are inferior to whites... Which is racism.

You want to burn Jews, but not in a Nazi way?

You remind me of Texting Driver who is insulted if called a racist, but openly claims that other "races" are inferior to whites... Which is racism.

You want to burn Jews, but not in a Nazi way?

And, you're the nazi. Can't wait for the BBQ jew boy.

You show you do not understand that windmill farms means very little crops will be produced.

I understand that your statement simply isn't true......I've already linked you to the fact of how many acres are used to put up a wind tower......it's an insignificant impact on acreage grown......

The problem iws now everthing id solar paqnels that tyakes away thousands of acres of farm land in many states

solar panels do take up space......fortunately people are smart enough to put them on land not worth farming.......

solar-farm-727x409.jpg

I understand that your statement simply isn't true......I've already linked you to the fact of how many acres are used to put up a wind tower......it's an insignificant impact on acreage grown......

solar panels do take up space......fortunately people are smart enough to put them on land not worth farming.......

solar-farm-727x409.jpg

It is sifnificant when you have hundresd of wind turbines. You ignore what tyhey do

Solar panels are taking over now

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2019/02/25/fpl-unveils-columbia-countys-1st-solar-power-plant/

Honest question: ANd I'm 100% serious now:

Why would I need a "sock" account?

If, as you hypothesize, I am the same as Dutch you do so based on posting "style". If we post much the same thing...what is the possible advantage of it being a sock of the other?

It honestly sounds like double the work with ZERO pay-back.

Can you explain to me why I would need a sock, especially one like Dutch????

Thanks. (This is, as I said, a serious question).
odd I didn't notice this before.......I thought Perry had simply left......

Last edited:
Is there no limit to your cuntishness?

What was that bitch boy? You complain about groan wars and then do it...again. Do you really want to do this again? How many times per day do you send PMs to the mods about stupid shit in here? You could just pull up your big boy pants but no....that's too difficult for you.

I've been speaking my mind about the jews ever since I joined here, long before you begged me to help you with people here who hurt your feels. You're a pussy, please kill yourself.

Don't even get me started again on why you're in Thailand...it isn't for the economic opportunities and EVERYONE here knows it.

I call you a cunt because that's what you are, don't like it, then too fucking bad!!

Too bad for YOU, dumbass. Your eurotophobic potty-mouth is your ailment, not mine, you sick old nuke-peddler .

Haw, haw..............................haw.

You show you know mothing about farming. Funny how you ignore solar panels. They will take more land and create a food shortage

really?.....because I grew up on a farm.......I have inlaws on both sides who farm........my wife still owns farmland.......have you ever been on a farm?.....

interesting post on Facebook about that farmland ruined by wind towers......

https://www.hertz.ag/real-estate/item/bw11188201?fbclid=IwAR1Li4VtmieWRyhleV_qFKxelFPyYNSIyMzqeemeisAdSRf-TMthvqIGps8

price: $3,424,420 ($23,500/Ac.)
145.72 acres, m/l, located 6 miles south of Wellsburg on the southeast corner of the intersection of Hwy 175 and Co Rd. T-19.

Farm has 142.31 est. FSA crop acres with a CSR2 rating of 92.00. Farm is 50% pattern-tiled. There is a wind turbine and transmission line lease agreement on the property that has an annual escalation rate of 2%. 2022 payment was $22,285.36.

Back