NY Senate Seat

QFT!

The answer, SF, is: NOBODY.

Like I said, that attitude is exactly what keeps the circle jerk going. You say its ok to be sexist or racist if it is against a white man. The white man then turns and says, well if YOU are going to base YOUR decisions on race or gender, then so am I. and thus the circle of bigots and sexists and racists continues.... with Darla happily trotting around the hoop.

Darla says..."I know you'd love to hide behind the "butttttttttttttt weeeeee can't discriminate against meeennnnnnnn" faggot whine, but that's because you're clueless about women's issues and women's rights."

Tell us Darla... do you think gay men enjoy having you use the term 'faggot'? Do you feel superior to them by denigrating them? Is that justified to you dearest little Darla?

I'm glad he's out of the Senate and hope for more of a lefty. The House Blue Dogs are bad enough. No need to repeat that crap in the Senate.
He wasn't that much of a moderate, his voting ranking is still over 80% for the Liberal side. I suppose that makes a moderate nowadays though in today's far left Democrat party.
I would say a real moderate is someone who votes between 30% to 70% for the Liberal or Conservative side.

And as for McNulty, be honest did YOU know he retired? I saw you edited that post and am guessing you found out by surprise too.

I'm proud of judging people based on their actions, it sure as hell isn't perfect but it beats people judging someone based on their feelings about a person.

Like I said, that attitude is exactly what keeps the circle jerk going. You say its ok to be sexist or racist if it is against a white man. The white man then turns and says, well if YOU are going to base YOUR decisions on race or gender, then so am I. and thus the circle of bigots and sexists and racists continues.... with Darla happily trotting around the hoop.

That's right!

It's women demanding that a senate seat which a woman currently holds, because she was elected to it, not be given by a man, to a man, that keeps sexism going!

LOL.

You sound so stupid. Listen, DH got you right. What he said is exactly so. Nobody cares what a handful of whiny white bitches think anymore SF. Sorry, but you'll adjust. You know the Stones song, "I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be..."

You should download it.

Who was elected to this seat? A woman or a man?

Who will be making this appointment, a woman or a man?

If you think that a man is going to get away with lowering the already unacceptable number of woman US senators by fiat, then you're as clueless as SF.

I'm seriously going to hold a 'laughing our asses off at Darla' party when a man is appointed.

Darla says..."I know you'd love to hide behind the "butttttttttttttt weeeeee can't discriminate against meeennnnnnnn" faggot whine, but that's because you're clueless about women's issues and women's rights."

Tell us Darla... do you think gay men enjoy having you use the term 'faggot'? Do you feel superior to them by denigrating them? Is that justified to you dearest little Darla?

No I only call heterosexual men faggots.

Just as, whore to me, is not about sex, and I call men whores just as often as women. I know that many men use it as a degrading term for women. You know, whiny white bitchy types.

that's how I am. I don't care what you think of it, or whether or not people here, on a message board btw, "support me" over it. LOL

Darla is nuts, who the hell just rubber stamps anyone into office based on a label?
Following her warped logic maybe she would have thought in 1930's Germany that it was about time the Reichstag elected an Austrian born person into office because Austrians in Germany were shockingly underrepresented...

So anyway, I guess you guys are going to be pretty bummed when Paterson appoints a woman...and doubly bummed when that woman is Caroline Kennedy.

Gosh, not being able to do anything about it. NOW calling the shots.

You guys must feel so...impotent.

That's right!

It's women demanding that a senate seat which a woman currently holds, because she was elected to it, not be given by a man, to a man, that keeps sexism going!

LOL.

You sound so stupid. Listen, DH got you right. What he said is exactly so. Nobody cares what a handful of whiny white bitches think anymore SF. Sorry, but you'll adjust. You know the Stones song, "I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be..."

You should download it.

You are right... no one cares what whiny bitches think.

Yes, women stating that a seat held by a woman only go to a woman no matter what is certainly going to keep sexism going. Because if you are going to have a double standard then why the fuck should men care if other men toss it back in your face? They won't.

So anyway, I guess you guys are going to be pretty bummed when Paterson appoints a woman...and doubly bummed when that woman is Caroline Kennedy.

Gosh, not being able to do anything about it. NOW calling the shots.

You guys must feel so...impotent.

I have absolutely no problem with a woman getting the seat you ignorant twit. YOU are the one pretending that I am against a woman getting it. I simply stated that I don't want a woman getting it based solely on the fact that she is a woman. I want qualified people getting the appointments in CO, IL and NY. There are two qualified women on Kleins list. But you could care less about that. You just want to project YOUR sexist attitude onto me. Which is a load of crap.

He wasn't that much of a moderate, his voting ranking is still over 80% for the Liberal side. I suppose that makes a moderate nowadays though in today's far left Democrat party.
I would say a real moderate is someone who votes between 30% to 70% for the Liberal or Conservative side.

And as for McNulty, be honest did YOU know he retired? I saw you edited that post and am guessing you found out by surprise too.

I'm proud of judging people based on their actions, it sure as hell isn't perfect but it beats people judging someone based on their feelings about a person.

You don't know what you are talking about. Salazar is indeed a moderate. Voting percentages are a dumb ass way to suggest that someone is liberal or moderate. It is the issues that they disagree on that are important in determining where a politician stands.

Google: Dunning-Kruger Effect. It describes you perfectly.

And admittedly, I know next to nothing about McNulty. The difference between you and me, though, is that you think he'd make a great Senator based on the nothing that you know. I, sagely, reserved judgment.

I have absolutely no problem with a woman getting the seat you ignorant twit. YOU are the one pretending that I am against a woman getting it. I simply stated that I don't want a woman getting it based solely on the fact that she is a woman. I want qualified people getting the appointments in CO, IL and NY. There are two qualified women on Kleins list. But you could care less about that. You just want to project YOUR sexist attitude onto me. Which is a load of crap.

Oh don't worry. We're not going to swing a dead cat at the A & P and whoever we hit first with the right genitals gets the seat.

It's not like we're looking for a Governor for Texas or something.

This is important.

And we have no shortage of qualified women here. We'll be fine without you and Klein. Why don't you two take your penises and get about the business of men.

No I only call heterosexual men faggots.

Just as, whore to me, is not about sex, and I call men whores just as often as women. I know that many men use it as a degrading term for women. You know, whiny white bitchy types.

that's how I am. I don't care what you think of it, or whether or not people here, on a message board btw, "support me" over it. LOL

I didn't expect you to care what others think of your bigotry. Most bigots don't care if others are disgusted by them.

Darla is nuts, who the hell just rubber stamps anyone into office based on a label?
Following her warped logic maybe she would have thought in 1930's Germany that it was about time the Reichstag elected an Austrian born person into office because Austrians in Germany were shockingly underrepresented...

Coming from the guy who thought that someone he knows zero about save his ACU rating should be appointed because he is "moderate." That's fucking brilliant.

Coming from the guy who thought that someone he knows zero about save his ACU rating should be appointed because he is "moderate." That's fucking brilliant.
Right, but we should reject any qualified applicant who happens to have a penis, because the seat was held by somebody without one. It wouldn't matter if they were the best applicant, they should be rejected because of penis envy?

Right, but we should reject any qualified applicant who happens to have a penis, because the seat was held by somebody without one.

No, not we "should".

It's done. We did.

Again, mind your own state's business. That's how things are here. Paterson was never going to take one of the few senate seats held by a woman, and appoint it to a man. He's a democrat, and this is NY. I don't even think that Pataki would have done it here.

And he wouldn't give it to a white person if it was currently held by an African American, whom there have held shamefully few Senate seats.

And it's only a few white guys left who just can't get their minds around that. You're dinasours. Seriously, you really are. I don't even know any white guys here who think that seat is going to a man. Or cares. You guys really are special.

Oh don't worry. We're not going to swing a dead cat at the A & P and whoever we hit first with the right genitals gets the seat.

It's not like we're looking for a Governor for Texas or something.

This is important.

And we have no shortage of qualified women here. We'll be fine without you and Klein. Why don't you two take your penises and get about the business of men.

Again with your sexism. You are quite sad. In your ignorant sexist world, men have no freedom to discuss the open Senate seat because you deem it so?

Side note... if Caroline Kennedy is appointed, then you are indeed swinging that dead cat. As you are clearly not looking for the most qualified person. Even if you did eliminate all men from consideration, she is not the most qualified woman available in NY. Not even close. There are two on Kleins list that are more qualified than Kennedy. So apparently you DO need Kleins help with this.

Back