NY Senate Seat

Right, but we should reject any qualified applicant who happens to have a penis, because the seat was held by somebody without one. It wouldn't matter if they were the best applicant, they should be rejected because of penis envy?

You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

No, not we "should".

It's done. We did.

Again, mind your own state's business. That's how things are here. Paterson was never going to take one of the few senate seats held by a woman, and appoint it to a man. He's a democrat, and this is NY. I don't even think that Pataki would have done it here.

And he wouldn't give it to a white person if it was currently held by an African American, whom there have held shamefully few Senate seats.

And it's only a few white guys left who just can't get their minds around that. You're dinasours. Seriously, you really are. I don't even know any white guys here who think that seat is going to a man. Or cares. You guys really are special.
It's done? Who was appointed to fill the seat yet to be vacated?

And as I said before, I really don't care who your Senator is. All I have given is my personal opinion on political dynasties. Which hasn't changed since I rejected other dynasties...

However, if we follow your rule only a man can fill the shoes of the man vacating the Senate Seat in Colorado. We'll never, ever have more than 17 women in the Senate because of the penile consideration in all persons to serve... We can't even consider somebody who doesn't have a penis if the position was held by one with a penis...

:rolleyes:

No, not we "should".

It's done. We did.

Again, mind your own state's business. That's how things are here. Paterson was never going to take one of the few senate seats held by a woman, and appoint it to a man. He's a democrat, and this is NY. I don't even think that Pataki would have done it here.

And he wouldn't give it to a white person if it was currently held by an African American, whom there have held shamefully few Senate seats.

And it's only a few white guys left who just can't get their minds around that. You're dinasours. Seriously, you really are. I don't even know any white guys here who think that seat is going to a man. Or cares. You guys really are special.

Again, do not ever comment on anything happening in any other state again. You do not have that right.

Also, do not ever comment again on how much you hate sexism. Because clearly that is not the case.

Again with your sexism. You are quite sad. In your ignorant sexist world, men have no freedom to discuss the open Senate seat because you deem it so?

Side note... if Caroline Kennedy is appointed, then you are indeed swinging that dead cat. As you are clearly not looking for the most qualified person. Even if you did eliminate all men from consideration, she is not the most qualified woman available in NY. Not even close. There are two on Kleins list that are more qualified than Kennedy. So apparently you DO need Kleins help with this.

This coming from the guy who two months ago wanted to put a Hooters waitress one, 72 year old heartbeat away from the Presidency, and who, if she put on a pair of knee-high boots, got on a table top and shook her coochie in his face, would have offed McCain himself.

Your credibility is zero. You're a resentful Republican who is pissed because you thought when Teddy died, you'd be rid of the Kennedys more or less.

Well, it's going to be less.

You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

It is truly amazing how you are darla are such experts on what others should or should not discuss. What is your basis for the above Dung? Other than your desire to be a complete ass?

It's done? Who was appointed to fill the seat yet to be vacated?

And as I said before, I really don't care.

However, if we follow your rule only a man can fill the shoes of the man vacating the Senate Seat in Colorado. We'll never, ever have more than 17 women in the Senate because of the penile consideration in all persons to serve... We can't even consider somebody who doesn't have a penis if the position was held by one with a penis...

:rolleyes:

This is an appointment, not an election.

This is inane.

Rejecting candidates based on penile ownership is sexism, plain and simple.

It is inane to pretend otherwise, only to make the world fit into the twisted picture of your own sense of "how things should be".

This coming from the guy who two months ago wanted to put a Hooters waitress one, 72 year old heartbeat away from the Presidency, and who, if she put on a pair of knee-high boots, got on a table top and shook her coochie in his face, would have offed McCain himself.

Your credibility is zero. You're a resentful Republican who is pissed because you thought when Teddy died, you'd be rid of the Kennedys more or less.

Well, it's going to be less.

LMAO... again with your ignorant sexist bullshit. Your hatred of conservative women has been duly noted. We understand that you don't think women should have the right to think in any manner other than what you approve. You are quite pathetic and your rage is getting the best of you.

This has nothing to due with Ted you ignorant twit. It has to do with finding a qualified candidate not finding the person with the best name recognition. You again ignore the fact that this entire thread was designed to discuss the four candidates mentioned in the article. TWO of whom are women. But no, you had to take the thread off into your sexist bullshit.

LMAO... again with your ignorant sexist bullshit. Your hatred of conservative women has been duly noted. We understand that you don't think women should have the right to think in any manner other than what you approve. You are quite pathetic and your rage is getting the best of you.

This has nothing to due with Ted you ignorant twit. It has to do with finding a qualified candidate not finding the person with the best name recognition. You again ignore the fact that this entire thread was designed to discuss the four candidates mentioned in the article. TWO of whom are women. But no, you had to take the thread off into your sexist bullshit.

Sf, you are so far out of your knowledge base here, and sound so stupid, you have no idea. I know that you think you are pissing me off, or looking good, but I've been laughing at you. And just using this thread, and your attitudes, along with Damo's, as some confirmation for me for some, what might be considered, "bigoted" opinions about republican men that I hold. Not that I needed any more.

Now, you and Damo have the last word, and you can slap each other's behinds while you're at it.

A woman will get the seat.

It's a done deal, and I'm done here. You'll learn to live with it.

Sf, you are so far out of your knowledge base here, and sound so stupid, you have no idea. I know that you think you are pissing me off, or looking good, but I've been laughing at you. And just using this thread, and your attitudes, along with Damo's, as some confirmation for me for some, what might be considered, "bigoted" opinions about republican men that I hold. Not that I needed any more.

Now, you and Damo have the last word, and you can slap each other's behinds while you're at it.

A woman will get the seat.

I could care less if you are laughing dunce... the rest of the board outside of Dung is laughing at your bigotry and sexist attitude.

Again, I could care less if a woman gets the seat dumbshit. Perhaps someone should start teaching reading comprehension to New Yorkers. They could make a fortune.

Again I ask, if it is done who was appointed?

The only thing I have argued was your insistence that only women need apply because people who own penises cannot have a seat vacated by those who didn't have one.

It has long been my understanding that penile ownership as a qualification/disqualification for a job is sexist.

Personally, as I said in that thread long ago, I'll lose respect for NY State if they choose somebody based on their last name. They can, I know that and I really have no say. However I do have every right to give an opinion.

But my questions were for you....

Why should penis envy be something that is a qualifier/disqualifier for any job?

She is done damo, she has proclaimed it. Her idiotic strawman attempts fell flat and she knows it. She is now embarassed and skewered and as such has given us her supreme permission to bask in our glory and mock her idiocy.

We should start a thread on the CO seat that will be vacated by our enigmatic Senator who votes very oddly.

Back