NY Times calls for end to Electoral College

I know. I travel around world. I agree with BAC's premise. A very small segment of a population, usually extremists, make all the trouble. Tooa many people in this world group everyone together. Think about if everyone got on the same page about extremists. It would be like a super tanker running over a dinghy. You would not even feel the bump, just see some flotsam chopped up by the props.

True, with a but......

The vast majority, of this small portion of the population that are extremists, are Muslim.....

Small compared to the world population, but quite large in number and geography....

Do you realize that without LA County and New York City, Trump would have won the popular vote by nearly 500,000? Do you really think it would be OK for these two areas, basically non-diverse with respect to political preference, should rule over the rest of the country?
I imagine he'd say yes he would.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

How about the democrats work harder in the south and Midwest? There are a lot of democratic ideas I (and other Oklahoma democrats) like but we'd like some to espouse those ideas without being so dogmatic about other, less desireable (at least to us) parts of the dem platform.
They only seemed to appeal to those that indulge in identity/gender politics and limousine liberals.
Do you realize that without LA County and New York City, Trump would have won the popular vote by nearly 500,000? Do you really think it would be OK for these two areas, basically non-diverse with respect to political preference, should rule over the rest of the country?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back