O.J. Simpson dies of cancer at age 76

At the very least, acquittal means that we just don't know.

What we do know is that if he did indeed do it,
the malfeasance of the police and prosecution
made it impossible for a competent jury to convict him.

Evidence planting was literally proven.

It doesn't even mean that. His loss in civil court made that one clear as well as the confession book. keep up.

Yup. However, acquittal does not necessarily mean he didn't do it and you and I both know his "if I did it this is how" book describes what happened that night.. he then never paid the family....

basically... I don't like men who victimize women. Ultimately I believe that those men deserve much worse than that.

Of course you like men who abuse women

You defend those people with lies all the time here

It doesn't even mean that. His loss in civil court made that one clear as well as the confession book. keep up.

The book was probably fiction to make money.
The civil court loss looked like bullshit, at least to me.

Beyond all of that, however, even if he did it,
the police and prosecution combined for enough malfeasance
that no honest and competent jury could convict him,
even if it appeared that he really did it.

I never liked OJ personally based on his public persona,
so that doesn't contribute to my opinion.

Blood evidence was clearly planted, and nobody got prosecuted for that.

because white people never get away with crimes

derp derp

Cant remember thousands of whites jumping for joy when a white man that was clearly guilty was found not guilty

And had a juror raising the black power sign

Thats like having a juror raise the Nazi salute on a Neo-Nazi murder case....

In one of the most shocking moments of “The People v OJ Simpson” finale, one of the African-American jurors gives O.J. Simpson a raised-fist “black power” salute moments after the not guilty verdict is delivered.

Did it really happen? Yes — and the show left out an amazing detail about the juror. Welcome to O.J. Fact Check.

https://www.thewrap.com/oj-juror-who-raised-black-power-fist-salute-black-panther/

Last edited:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_...ngham estate.

No

There was no planted evidence dense one

Some believe in eternal damnation for the offenses of a short and finite lifetime.
Illogical concepts like that helped make it easy for me to embrace atheism.
In principle , I would be perfectly fine with Stalin paying some ultimate cosmic consequences for the evil he got away with in physical life.

If there is a transcendental reality, I don't think it is logically neccessary to conclude time exists, or is the same, as in the four dimensional spacetime physical reality we experience. Time isn't even really uniform in our four dimensional spacetime. A photon experiences the entire 13.8 billion year history of the universe in an instant. So words like eternal may have no meaning that we can understand.

Cant remember thousands of whites jumping for joy when a white man that was clearly guilty was found not guilty

And had a juror raising the black power sign

Thats like having a juror raise the Nazi salute on a Neo-Nazi murder case....but in the OJ case the guy was not kicked off the juror

Can’t remember you ever saying something not soaked in fucking racist hate

Im not happy he's dead but he did get away with murder.

Just goes to show you that if you have the bucks to buy an army of attorneys you can get away with nearly anything, seeing the same scenario playing out today in NYC, DC, Fulton County, and Fort Pierce

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_evidence_in_the_O._J._Simpson_murder_case

The blood evidence was "suggested" to be planted by the defense who had refused to do their own tests, however both DNA experts for the defense refused to back that up and even the defense changed tactics...

The reality is that DNA was new technology at the time and the prosecution struggled to explain how definitive it really is. Nowadays he'd have been found guilty, we are DNA savvy.

Anyway your "proven" stuff was not proven, quite the opposite. Even their own experts rejected that idea.

He did it, got away with it, and never felt even a modicum of remorse past the slow motion chase.

Her family deserved some justice, and all I was hoping for was a slight measure of that justice. And I still hope he was in pain and sitting in his own sh*t...

In principle , I would be perfectly fine with Stalin paying some ultimate cosmic consequences for the evil he got away with in physical life.

If there is a transcendental reality, I don't think it is logically neccessary to conclude time exists, or is the same, as in the four dimensional spacetime physical reality we experience. So words like eternal may have no meaning that we can understand.

Although I find backwards infinity impossible to understand--- [but what was before that?]---
forward infinity seems simple: more of the same shit forever.

What I'll probably never understand is the existence of more dimensions than three,
as three are what I can physically observe.
I wouldn't know where to begin arguing against a fourth dimension.
I simply admit to not understanding the concept.

Also, I wouldn't elevate Stalin to the status of my all-time villain.
Intuitively, I hate fascist authoritarians far more than communist ones.
That, of course, is just me.

Even for the religious leaders who use their religion to rape and murder people

None of us like when evil doers get away with it in the course of their physical lives, that's always been the emotional appeal of some ultimate or divine justice.

The blood evidence was "suggested" to be planted by the defense who had refused to do their own tests, however both DNA experts for the defense refused to back that up and even the defense changed tactics...

The reality is that DNA was new technology at the time and the prosecution struggled to explain how definitive it really is. Nowadays he'd have been found guilty, we are DNA savvy.

Anyway your "proven" stuff was not proven, quite the opposite. Even their own experts rejected that idea.

He did it, got away with it, and never felt even a modicum of remorse past the slow motion chase.

Her family deserved some justice, and all I was hoping for was a slight measure of that justice. And I still hope he was in pain and sitting in his own sh*t...

Gee

You accepted some facts

Did it hurt?

None of us like when evil doers get away with it in the course of their physical lives, that's always been the emotional appeal of some ultimate or divine justice.

Some humans like it

The Republican Party is fully lined up that way now

If religion is to be respected

It better POLICE it’s self

If not

It deserves NO RESPECT

The most honest post this posters account has posted in over a decade

Some humans like it

If not

It deserves NO RESPECT

I don't know anybody who is happy Stalin completely got away with his reprehensible crimes, and died relatively peacefully in his dacha.

It's perfectly logical to think he just got away with it, and leave it at that.

I would say over 90 percent of humans in recorded history believe, or hope, that there is some kind of ultimate justice for people like Stalin.

I, with my own eyes on COURT TV,
saw time-stamped verification of blood traces
where blood traces were not found
at the time of Simpson's arrest.

What we mustn't do is decide the results that we want
and then examine evidence from that perspective.

In any case, Simpson now has the perfect peace that can only come with cessation of existence.
If he did suffer pain, it's mercifully over now.
That's something to which we may all look forward,
and frankly, it's the only kind of afterlife that I would ever want anyway.

Some humans like it

If not

It deserves NO RESPECT

I never thought Republicans were genuine enemies of the Kremlin or totalitarianism on principle.

Back