O.J. Simpson dies of cancer at age 76

Regardless of why they didn't...or why you think they didn't...

...the prosecution did not successfully meet the burden imposed upon them by the law.

The jury did not find him "innocent"...it found him "not guilty."

Bullshit.

His high priced defense team managed to nit-pick enough minute, negligible details that didn't amount to anything significant which in turn gave the black racist jury a flimsy excuse to claim reasonable doubt and do what they all knew they were going to do from the very beginning.... let the black guy walk free for killing that white bitch and her white honky boyfriend.

Bullshit.

His high priced defense team managed to nit-pick enough minute, negligible details that didn't amount to anything significant which in turn gave the black racist jury a flimsy excuse to claim reasonable doubt and do what they all knew they were going to do from the very beginning.... let the black guy walk free for killing that white bitch and her white honky boyfriend.

Once again...the jury found him "not guilty."

Deal with it.

I, with my own eyes on COURT TV,
saw time-stamped verification of blood traces
where blood traces were not found
at the time of Simpson's arrest.

What we mustn't do is decide the results that we want
and then examine evidence from that perspective.

In any case, Simpson now has the perfect peace that can only come with cessation of existence.
If he did suffer pain, it's mercifully over now.
That's something to which we may all look forward,
and frankly, it's the only kind of afterlife that I would ever want anyway.

Produce that evidence

He got away with the vicious murder he committed, because a jury of whitey-hating black racists let him off.

The reason they did that was because they hate white people.

Especially white ho's who take their black men.

And as such, they felt the white bitch deserved it.

Yes many racists saw it that way

Once again...the jury found him "not guilty."

Deal with it.

Yeah, and I'm sure that if some rich, ghetto thug rapper murdered a member of your family, then hired a high priced legal team and got acquitted by an all black jury, you'd be saying the same thing.

Hypocrite SJW douchebag.

Bullshit.

They were not racists

They were led down a lie path by the high priced defense

green was the color of those lies about a brand new science

Never saw OJ lie even once.

He lied BIG TIME in the civil trial deposition.

the killer left a bloody size 12 Bruno Magli shoeprint at the scene of the crime.
“I know that Bruno Magli makes shoes that look like the shoes they had in court that’s involved with this case, I would have never worn those ugly-ass shoes,” Simpson says in the deposition.
Except Simpson was photographed wearing Bruno Magli shoes nine months before the murders in a picture first published by The National Enquirer.
https://people.com/crime/oj-simpsons-reaction-to-photo-of-bruno-magli-shoes-in-deposition-tapes/
He didn't lie!
Still going with that?

Yeah, and I'm sure that if some rich, ghetto thug rapper murdered a member of your family, then hired a high priced legal team and got acquitted by an all black jury, you'd be saying the same thing.

Hypocrite SJW douchebag.

The public at the time knew nothing about the new blood science

They very well could have confused a white jury too

Vinny, you respond directly to my quotes,
but I can't see your posts, dear.

In some ways I miss you,
but I get annoyed by the stupid things you say to me.

Perhaps if your fakakta retorts were a bit funnier,
I may have been at least a little amused by them.

We must simply accept
that our minds don't work the same way.

The public at the time knew nothing about the new blood science

They very well could have confused a white jury too

Horse shit.

I knew that DNA evidence was so accurate that a match statistically ruled out everyone else in the world.

Stuff that nonsense.

Back