O.J. Simpson dies of cancer at age 76

We were talking about the murder trial. I never heard OJ lie even once in that trial. Yeah, he did not testify, which is what most defendents do in big trials. It is what I expect fat-assed Trump to do in his.

I did hear two detectives lie.

And those lies were what?

Black guilty men don't Francis? What a useful idiot you are. Marxist numb nuts.

Cypress wrote, "Innocent men don't usually flee from the cops."

My response was to that.

Try to keep up...no matter how difficult that is for you.

People who watched the entire trial were much more likely to vote "not guilty." Most personally thought OJ committed the crime, but did not think the prosecution proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Those who would have voted "guilty" were less likely to have watched the trial. They just wanted him convicted.

The pro-Trump people already think he is not guilty of the indictments and the anti-Trump people think he is guilty. Neither side has heard any evidence at a trial.

Right on the button, Flash!

We were talking about the murder trial.
Why do you think he lied about not ever wearing those shoes at the civil depositon?
I never heard OJ lie even once in that trial. Yeah, he did not testify, which is what most defendents do in big trials. It is what I expect fat-assed Trump to do in his.
So you expect Trump to not lie in his trials. And that makes him innocent, like OJ?
I did hear two detectives lie.
I remember one lied about never having said "nigger". Not sure how that made OJ innocent. What was the other lie?

The entire western worlds intel is in agreement on the facts of Russian interference in elections

Why do you think facts should not be repeated

You mean the globalists who think they own the western world are having the media they own spread lies and propaganda mental midgets like you believe. Thanks.

And those lies were what?

One was that the detective testified that he never used the word "nigger"...and it was factually proved that he had many, many times.

The second was testimony from a different detective that OJ was NOT A SUSPECT when they went to the Simpson home.

I have a dozen cops in my extended family...and they all laugh at that piece of testimony.

OF COURSE OJ was a suspect. In a murder of this intensity, the "husband" is always a suspect. And since the police had been called to the homes of Simpson (and Nichole) SEVERAL TIMES because of his violence toward her, it was even more compelling that OJ was a suspesct.

The defense maligned a brand new type of Blood evidence

The science is still accepted today

The defense fooled people

The prosecution did a poor job of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. They should have presented evidence during redirect to support the evidence regarding the blood.

A focus group was selected before the trial to hear the evidence and determine weak points in the prosecution's case. It revealed the problems with the case.

The pro-Trump people already think he is not guilty of the indictments and the anti-Trump people think he is guilty. Neither side has heard any evidence at a trial.

It would be impossible to strongly refute this observation, Flash, but there's much more to it than that.

In Trump's case, do we really care what specific offenses of his can be legitimately proven,
or do we only need care that something, legit or not,
brings the pigfucker down before he finds his way back into the Oval Office?

If a meteor lands right on his fucking head,
who wouldn't be satisfied with that?

If an end justified the means just one time in the history of the human species,
we're looking directly at that one time.

Of that, I feel quite certain.

Why do you think he lied about not ever wearing those shoes at the civil depositon? So you expect Trump to not lie in his trials. And that makes him innocent, like OJ?
I remember one lied about never having said "nigger". Not sure how that made OJ innocent. What was the other lie?

Get an education and then come back to me. I'll talk to you then.

People who watched the entire trial were much more likely to vote "not guilty." Most personally thought OJ committed the crime, but did not think the prosecution proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Those who would have voted "guilty" were less likely to have watched the trial. They just wanted him convicted.

Trump is different, we’ve heard him to confess to taking documents, sexually assaulting women, and trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

Back