Obama belongs to Racist Organization...

usnr95

Verified User
How is it that a Presidential candidate can belong to an organization that discriminates based solely on the color of one's skin and there be virtually no discussion of it?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Black_Caucus"]Congressional Black Caucus[/ame].

I have no problem with an insignificant congress person belonging to this racist organization, but a Presidential candidate who believes that it is OK to discriminate based on race causes me great concern.

What say you?

Actually, usnr is correct. It may not be a socially acceptable sentiment to express, but it is still accurate.

Any organization that excludes people based on race is, by definition, racist.

Thank you Solitary... it just smacks of hypocrisy when anyone who disagrees with Obama is labeled a racist, when in fact he himself belongs to a racist organization.

I would venture to guess that a great deal of his supporters are not aware of his position on racial discrimination.

You're both retarded.

There's a difference between being a "racist organization" (like the GOP or KKK) and being an organization that was founded by black congressional members to represent the interests of their black constituents.

This is not a difficult concept.

rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

the CBC doesn't fit any of those definitions.

Hey retards, does the Congressional Black Caucus actually think it's any better than white people? Of course not. The black culture is a pretty easily recognizable sub-culture in America. The black caucus is as racist in representing a subculture as the internet caucus is.

Fucking retards. White men are the most self-victimizing creatures on the whole fucking planet.

Actually, usnr is correct. It may not be a socially acceptable sentiment to express, but it is still accurate.

Any organization that excludes people based on race is, by definition, racist.

Any organization that considers its race to be superior to other races is, by definition, racist. An organization seeking to represent a subculture, like the black subculture, or the internet subculture, or the jazz subculuture, or the American Indian subculture, is not racist.

You are the biggest retard on the fucking planet when it comes to things like this. You had the gall to get offended when I mentioned the FACT that there is no word as ultra-sensitive for white men as "nigger" is for blacks or "cunt" is for women. It is simply a fact, that the dominant culture in a society doesn't have ultra-sensitive slurs attributed to it. And it's a fact that the dominant culture in a society doesn't need a congressional caucus to represent it because it's represented by the congress in general. You ARE a fucking racist.

The American Heritage Dictionary disagrees with you... note #2...! The CBC does in fact discriminate based on race.

You may not see this as an issue or it might be acceptable racism to you, but it is in fact racism and the CBC is in fact a racist organization.

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

rac'ist adj. & n.

--usnr95

–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

The American Heritage Dictionary disagrees with you... note #2...! The CBC does in fact discriminate based on race.

You may not see this as an issue or it might be acceptable racism to you, but it is in fact racism and the CBC is in fact a racist organization.

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

rac'ist adj. & n.

--usnr95

WIHTES ARE TEH BEIN REPRESED!

Go tell it to your Klan buddies. You're now on my ignore list, racist.

kkk.jpg

Any organization that considers its race to be superior to other races is, by definition, racist. An organization seeking to represent a subculture, like the black subculture, or the internet subculture, or the jazz subculuture, or the American Indian subculture, is not racist.

You are the biggest retard on the fucking planet when it comes to things like this. You had the gall to get offended when I mentioned the FACT that there is no word as ultra-sensitive for white men as "nigger" is for blacks or "cunt" is for women. It is simply a fact, that the dominant culture in a society doesn't have ultra-sensitive slurs attributed to it. And it's a fact that the dominant culture in a society doesn't need a congressional caucus to represent it because it's represented by the congress in general. You ARE a fucking racist.

You can consider it acceptable if you choose to do so, but the CBC does in fact discriminate based on race... the very definition of "Racial Discrimination"...

They may not consider themselves to be superior (racist), but the organization itself does in fact practice "Racial Discrimination".

--usnr95

–noun

If any of them are from districts that are only black, your argument might hold water. But I doubt if any such districts exist. And certainly not for all the CBC members.

The test is to change the word "black" to the word "white" and see if you still agree that its not racist.

The fact that you term the GOP as a racist organization on par with the KKK pretty well shoots down your argument as well. There may be racists within the GOP, and it may not be a very open minded orginzation, but to compare it to the KKK is just laughable.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

According to the definition in the American Heritage Dictionary racism is "Discrimination or prejudice based on race. "

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, racism is "racial prejudice or discrimination". http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

So I think that it stands as a racist organization.

I think whether it is inherently evil or even bad could be debated. But if we are to claim that racism or prejudice is bad, then it MUST work both ways.

WIHTES ARE TEH BEIN REPRESED!

Go tell it to your Klan buddies. You're now on my ignore list, racist.

kkk.jpg

Haha... afraid of the truth so you hide behind an ignore list... that's pretty mature of you!

And this is exactly what happens when anyone questions Obama... they immediately get labeled a racist, how pathetic... you have no idea who I am or what I think, you just can't handle the truth.

--usnr95

WM, get your panties unwadded.

No one is saying that whites are repressed.

But your claim that since whites are the dominant race there can be no racial discrimination against them is ludicrious.

There are dozens of people on this site who "question" Obama. They're not labeled racists. You'd have to be a retard to believe that an honest disagreement on policy precipitates labels of racism. What makes us call you a racist is this wholly transparent move by you to try to label Obama as a racist to make yourself feel discriminated against by the evil black caucus.

You, sir, are a racist.

Solitary is just retarded.

WM, get your panties unwadded.

No one is saying that whites are repressed.

But your claim that since whites are the dominant race there can be no racial discrimination against them is ludicrious.

Whites are the dominant social group. There is no discrimination against them. The only thing they have is benefits and powers that come about solely due to the social connection they naturally get due to being white.

If any of them are from districts that are only black, your argument might hold water. But I doubt if any such districts exist. And certainly not for all the CBC members.

The test is to change the word "black" to the word "white" and see if you still agree that its not racist.

The fact that you term the GOP as a racist organization on par with the KKK pretty well shoots down your argument as well. There may be racists within the GOP, and it may not be a very open minded orginzation, but to compare it to the KKK is just laughable.

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

According to the definition in the American Heritage Dictionary racism is "Discrimination or prejudice based on race. "

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, racism is "racial prejudice or discrimination". http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

So I think that it stands as a racist organization.

I think whether it is inherently evil or even bad could be debated. But if we are to claim that racism or prejudice is bad, then it MUST work both ways.

Exactly... you may or may not agree with the premise of the CBC, but to argue that they do not practice "Racial Discrimination" is dishonest.

--usnr95

Back