Obama betrays the Liberals.

The surge worked because they did it right.

I was wrong on that one and so was Obama.

They had seemingly purposely fucked everything they claimed would work until then.

I think they wanted people distracted by the mess while they stole every scrap of wealth from the country and much from us.

Lets face it Damo do you trust some assholes to do anything right after they have shipped pallets of hundered dollar bills to a country only to have no Idea where it went?

Sure it's easy to work a "surge" when people are dead.... And it was Donald Rumsfeld who "lost" that money.

This coming from a self proclaimed communist?

I see you don't have anything to add. Start working on your own credibility if you want people to believe you again on shit instead of bitching. My politics weren't wrong and didn't lie and am against both occupations and always have been. Yes I am a communist. Get over it.

I see you don't have anything to add. Start working on your own credibility if you want people to believe you again on shit instead of bitching. My politics weren't wrong and didn't lie and am against both occupations and always have been. Yes I am a communist. Get over it.

Ok, there are several parts to your comment there at address. First what am I bitching about? Secondly couldn't I argue you should take your own advice regarding someone who has backed communist policies have zero room to talk or complain about anyone else's?

And this is not a rhetorical or malicias (sp) comment. You say your communist politics weren't wrong. I'd love to hear even a short defense because I'd be glad to argue on behalf of capitalism. And communists didn't lie? Well I'd think you'd have a tough time defending that statement as well.

Get over it? No disrespect but I could care less what your politics are that is your choice. I'm simply coming from a position as a capitalist having a communist supporter telling me I have no room to talk.

Ok, there are several parts to your comment there at address. First what am I bitching about? Secondly couldn't I argue you should take your own advice regarding someone who has backed communist policies have zero room to talk or complain about anyone else's?

And this is not a rhetorical or malicias (sp) comment. You say your communist politics weren't wrong. I'd love to hear even a short defense because I'd be glad to argue on behalf of capitalism. And communists didn't lie? Well I'd think you'd have a tough time defending that statement as well.

Get over it? No disrespect but I could care less what your politics are that is your choice. I'm simply coming from a position as a capitalist having a communist supporter telling me I have no room to talk.

1)I was talking about Iraq and Afghanistan which is what this thread is about. Not capitalism.

2) Bitching about liberals and them and their policies of Afghanistan and Iraq when if you supported Bush and the republicans and neocons they were wrong about everything and nobody should listen to you until you gain something called credibility.

3) Again no room to talk because you were wrong on Afghanistan and Iraq. Capitalism is another discussion. Try to keep up. And I could care less if you like my politics or not. Wah.

1)I was talking about Iraq and Afghanistan which is what this thread is about. Not capitalism.

2) Bitching about liberals and them and their policies of Afghanistan and Iraq when if you supported Bush and the republicans and neocons they were wrong about everything and nobody should listen to you until you gain something called credibility.

3) Again no room to talk because you were wrong on Afghanistan and Iraq. Capitalism is another discussion. Try to keep up. And I could care less if you like my politics or not. Wah.

Angry trolls kick ass. I like you Southern Belle.

I am well aware of what this thread is about but thank you very much. You said Bush was wrong about everything. Is one to assume everything meant only Afghanistan and Iraq? And since you said I need to keep up with this thread this thread is about Afghanistan not Iraq which you brought into the discussion.

If I may use your words should I care less about what you think of my politics? You want to tell me to shut up? Wah?

Angry trolls kick ass. I like you Southern Belle.

I am well aware of what this thread is about but thank you very much. You said Bush was wrong about everything. Is one to assume everything meant only Afghanistan and Iraq? And since you said I need to keep up with this thread this thread is about Afghanistan not Iraq which you brought into the discussion.

If I may use your words should I care less about what you think of my politics? You want to tell me to shut up? Wah?

Uh I'm not a troll hon. I'm actually on topic. You might want to give that a try! And I didn't say for you to shut up. I said that people shouldn't listen to you because you lack credibility and you should work on that. No where did I say you shouldn't talk. Just that people shouldn't listen to you when you talk. And no shit this thread is about Afghanistan. Wow you can read! Do you want a gold star? Oh and you suck at being a psychic. How do you know I'm "angry"? Lame.

And you have a place to say anything about idiots because?
....because I can read the daily news.....in case you haven't noticed, things have gotten worse since last November......

you thought things were bad for Obama?.....how about this...
Perhaps the greatest measure of Obama's declining support is that just 50% of voters now say they prefer having him as President to George W. Bush, with 44% saying they'd rather have his predecessor.

sucks to be compared unfavorably to the "worst president ever", doesn't it.......

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2009/12/obamas-december-standing.html

Oh wah. This isn't about abortion. I see you don't have anything of substance to add and are just spamming.

Actually, its about libs whining about how terrible Obama is yet blindly supporting him anyway. I just used the live birth killings as an obvious example to support my argument. :)

I'll give a dollar to anyone who actually reads this and tells me what it is trying to say.

LexisNexis is a research site used by attorneys and corporate. No wonder you can't make sense of it!

LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions to professionals in law firms, corporations, government, law enforcement, tax, accounting, academic institutions and risk and compliance assessment.

Back