Obama betrays the Liberals.

I'll give a dollar to anyone who actually reads this and tells me what it is trying to say.

And I would add one personal observation. Over the past six months, we have presented President Obama with a number of actions and initiatives against al-Qaida and other terrorist groups. Not only has he approved these operations; he has encouraged us to be even more aggressive, even more proactive and even more innovative, to seek out new ways and new opportunities for taking down these terrorists before they can kill more innocent men, women and children.

To this end, the president is devoting new resources, investing in new capabilities, approving new actions and adapting our policies across the board. He is confronting what he has identified as the most immediate and extreme threat to global security -- the possibility that terrorists will obtain and use a nuclear weapon. That is why he has taken a number of critical steps, leading the effort for a stronger global nonproliferation regime, launching an international effort to secure the world's vulnerable nuclear material in four years and hosting a global nuclear summit next year.

The risk of just one terrorist with just one nuclear weapon is a risk we simply cannot afford to take. To ensure our military has the new capabilities and technology it needs for this fight, he accelerated the increase in the size of the Army and the Marines, has approved another increase in the size of the Army, is expanding our Special Forces and is increasing the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance assets our troops need in Afghanistan.

To ensure we have timely and accurate intelligence that prevents terrorist attacks and saves lives, we are continuing to adapt and strengthen the intelligence community by expanding human intelligence, strengthening operations, enhancing the workforce with improved linguistic and cultural skills, filling intelligence gaps, improving collaboration across the intelligence community and promoting greater coordination with foreign intelligence partners.

And I would add one personal observation. Over the past six months, we have presented President Obama with a number of actions and initiatives against al-Qaida and other terrorist groups. Not only has he approved these operations; he has encouraged us to be even more aggressive, even more proactive and even more innovative, to seek out new ways and new opportunities for taking down these terrorists before they can kill more innocent men, women and children.

To this end, the president is devoting new resources, investing in new capabilities, approving new actions and adapting our policies across the board. He is confronting what he has identified as the most immediate and extreme threat to global security -- the possibility that terrorists will obtain and use a nuclear weapon. That is why he has taken a number of critical steps, leading the effort for a stronger global nonproliferation regime, launching an international effort to secure the world's vulnerable nuclear material in four years and hosting a global nuclear summit next year.

The risk of just one terrorist with just one nuclear weapon is a risk we simply cannot afford to take. To ensure our military has the new capabilities and technology it needs for this fight, he accelerated the increase in the size of the Army and the Marines, has approved another increase in the size of the Army, is expanding our Special Forces and is increasing the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance assets our troops need in Afghanistan.

To ensure we have timely and accurate intelligence that prevents terrorist attacks and saves lives, we are continuing to adapt and strengthen the intelligence community by expanding human intelligence, strengthening operations, enhancing the workforce with improved linguistic and cultural skills, filling intelligence gaps, improving collaboration across the intelligence community and promoting greater coordination with foreign intelligence partners.

lol.

Evince finally found a G.I. Joe she can get behind.

modern liberalism is fascism.

Evince loves war now.
evince makes economic arguments to support inhumanity, just like the neocons she used to hate.

I appreciate you giving a personal thought. Not quite sure where you came up that or how you claim to know that. Seems like that's copied from someone else but i'll take your word that you wrote it.

It still doesn't answer how you say he's gained people's trust in Afghanistan.

As a Liberal pacifist I am outraged. He promised to put an end to these wars.Instead He expanded the war in Afghanistan and is doing nothing to bring the troops home from Iraq. Like he promised.
But you'll still vote for him if the Republican nominate Palin or Huckabee, won't you? I know I'm frustrated with Obama's lack of progress on a number of issues he campaigned on but if the Republicans keep attempting to rule from the far right by nominating a far right candidate, I'll vote for Obama. He'll do less harm.

But you'll still vote for him if the Republican nominate Palin or Huckabee, won't you? I know I'm frustrated with Obama's lack of progress on a number of issues he campaigned on but if the Republicans keep attempting to rule from the far right by nominating a far right candidate, I'll vote for Obama. He'll do less harm.

Amen. Obama on his worst day isn't nearly as bad as far righties on their best.

Anyone who supported Bush and all those fuck ups really have no position to be talking about politics. They were wrong about everything. They were wrong and even lied so who gives a fuck what they want and say? All credibility is gone from them. They should be working on their credibility instead of bitching.

Since thats' just your opinion, it means little. :palm:

Lefties are goosesteeping sheep, there is NOTHING in their eyes this President can do wrong...Bankrupting our country in just one year won't do it, 10% unemployment won't do it, continuing wars won't do it, oh no he be all that and more, can I get a AMEN..

meaningless....the Republicans nominated someone who obviously wasn't from the far right......did it make a difference?.......

Well considering he already said he didn't vote for Obama the first time and he's trying to get more people to vote for the Green candidate what makes you think he'll abanden (sp) his principles in 2012?

No I wont. I didn't vote for him this time,but I did hope that he would do what he said he would do. He's got along way to go if he wants my vote the next time around.

Lefties are goosesteeping sheep, there is NOTHING in their eyes this President can do wrong...Bankrupting our country in just one year won't do it, 10% unemployment won't do it, continuing wars won't do it, oh no he be all that and more, can I get a AMEN..

Ha. The financial meltdown started long before Obama was elected and the recession became official in December 2007. And btw, do you support the wars in A'stan and Iraq? Because if I remember correctly, your hero McCain planned to stick it out in both places. Would it be better if troops were killed under McCain?

Ha. The financial meltdown started long before Obama was elected and the recession became official in December 2007. And btw, do you support the wars in A'stan and Iraq? Because if I remember correctly, your hero McCain planned to stick it out in both places. Would it be better if troops were killed under McCain?

Obama wasn't President when the financial meltdown started but he was in the majority party of the Senate as was McCain (well McCain was in the minority party but still in the Senate).

So that doesn't mean they were the cause of the meltdown but as opposed to a Governor running who was not in Washington D.C. Obama and McCain did have involvement in what was going on.

Lol! Clearly you don't listen to left wing radio or listen to people on Youtube or hell even this forum. :palm:

Back