Obama Booed at All-Star Game In St. Louis

red states rule

Looks like many people are not happy with the ride they are being forced to take on the Hope and Change Express

BYW, his baseball throwing skills are matched only by his bowling skills

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI6aPwCESUY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Obama Booed at All-Star Game In St. Louis[/ame]

Sure - a few scattered boos at a baseball game are affecting my sleep. Right.

Obama is still right around 60% approval; the country loves him.

Check your facts, Obama is in the low 50's and dropping.

obama_index_july_14.jpg

Check your facts, Obama is in the low 50's and dropping.

obama_index_july_14.jpg

No cherrypicking allowed. The poll of polls still has him at just under 60.

Oh - that's twice what Bush was for the past few years. If you wanna hear boos, youtube some of the few times Bush dared to go out in public during that time...

Oh - that's twice what Bush was for the past few years. If you wanna hear boos, youtube some of the few times Bush dared to go out in public during that time...
LOL typical lib does exactly what he accuses others of doing.

and down about 25 points since he took office

But I am sorry to bring facts into the discussion. My bad.

Why do Obama supporters always bring Bush into the discussion when trying to defend Obama? I thought Obama was elected so we do not have a thrid Bush term

and down about 25 points since he took office

But I am sorry to bring facts into the discussion. My bad.

Why do Obama supporters always bring Bush into the discussion when trying to defend Obama? I thought Obama was elected so we do not have a thrid Bush term

Still, the majority of the country approves of what he's doing. No President stays at their initial levels. I know it nags at you that he's not down in the 20's, but what can I tell ya.

Sorry to bring up Bush; I know that must nag at you also. Won't happen again.

Still, the majority of the country approves of what he's doing. No President stays at their initial levels. I know it nags at you that he's not down in the 20's, but what can I tell ya.

He will be there soon with his insane policies. I doubt if the voters ken his "change" would be record deficits, record spending, increasing unemployment, government takeover of private companies, government run healthcare where you are fined if you do not take it, tax increaes across the board, and record amounts of pork to be used as political payoffs

Perhaps you want to live in a government run nanny state but a growing number of people do not

LOL, yes it will.

Cherry picking. *shrug*

The main point I am trying to make (and has been proven by the Obama supporters who have posted) we have become programed to accept that conservatives, like Palin and Bush are the ONLY politicians who get booed at public events.

That is not said about Obama by the liberal media so it never occures to some people he would be booed, because he never has, or it's never reported anyway.

Obama is always shown being greeted by happy supporters. It has never been mentioned by the liberal media that those crowds were engineered to be filled with supporters and hand picked people.

Back