Obama is wrong on Afghanistan

You ignorant shit - I talk down to you because you are a mindless twit. Being black has nothing to do with it, as has been discussed before, but as always, you gotta do the racists shit. You forget I am 1/4 black also - as well as 1/2 Native American. And let's not mention who FIRST started "talking down" by eluding to the relative intelligence of the poster. You simply cannot debate honestly, can you? It always has to be about personal attacks, and then when your opponent responds in kind, it is because they are racist.

Fuck off. I thought it may actually be worth debating you again, but you have once more proven you cannot debate honestly.

:)

You "attempted" to talk down to me because it's all you have motherfucker.

Save that bullshit about you being 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4ths of anything but a mindless asshole who doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about. You are a full-bloodied idiot.

You've debated nothing and answered no questions . why would I care what you think?

anytime BAC is getting his ass handed to him he whips out the race card.
Obama just did the same thing last week.

This from the illiterate fraud proven racist McDonald's worker who can't write complete sentences and claims to have/know money but spends his life everyday on a message board.

:)

Back