Obama treated better

Dr. Alveda C. King.

Are you now denying that you meant to suggest that Dr. King implied that someone's political beliefs form part of their character when you quoted him?

If I was suggesting anything it's that -I- consider political beliefs to be part of someone's character and asking if you agreed. Still waiting on an answer.

You are correct, she did say:
"My uncle, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., during his lifetime was a Republican"

But she also said later:
"I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts. My Grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since Granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too.”

You think so, but know so about the OP.

Hilarious...

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton.. I voted Republican until Bush invaded Iraq... Clinton was a smart man .. unlike Trump.. but his shenanigans really hurt him.

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton.. I voted Republican until Bush invaded Iraq... Clinton was a smart man .. unlike Trump.. but his shenanigans really hurt him.

What has that to do with his comments that you can't bring yourself to admit are wrong, yet have no problem believing the OP is wrong for saying the same thing?

What has that to do with his comments that you can't bring yourself to admit are wrong, yet have no problem believing the OP is wrong for saying the same thing?

No question that people like Obama, but that's about character not skin color..

If you didn't know Trump was trash for the last 40 years, you must have been living under a rock.. He's always been a vulgar liar and a cheat... Did you think the presidency would change him?

If you didn't know Trump was trash for the last 40 years, you must have been living under a rock.. He's always been a vulgar liar and a cheat... Did you think the presidency would change him?

trump courted the press and sought publicity for the last 40 years and his own words condemn him. Nobody has to make it up. Yurtsie must be living under a rock.

Still not addressing your double standards. Can you follow a conversation? Let me assist you.

Why is the OP wrong, but you don't know if Clinton is wrong?

Back