Obama: We must have a civilian force as strong as the military...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member

Does anybody remember when I told y'all I heard this?

Do you remember how I was told I was insane because it wasn't in the transcript?

Does anybody want to admit they were wrong?

I’d need to see the whole speech, but from the short clip I gather he is talking about the military not being the sole, or even most effective tool of fighting terrorism. So?
And you’ll do anything to change the subject from the big ass kicking you’re getting tomorrow, won’t you

national guard and police, big deal

Apparently, the big deal is that Onceler allegedly called damo “insane”, and now we come to find out that this has been bothering Damo for months. I wonder how Damo’s cyber “friend” Sf is going to feel when he finds out Damo has been doing this kind of obsessing over something Onceler said to him?

Thing is, I don't remember calling him insane for this, or even Damo bringing it up. I checked & could only find a thread from Little Acorn on the subject.

Maybe I did; I hope so, for Damo's sake, because I know this kind of "see, I really was right" stuff is important to him these days...

Thing is, I don't remember calling him insane for this, or even Damo bringing it up. I checked & could only find a thread from Little Acorn on the subject.

Maybe I did; I hope so, for Damo's sake, because I know this kind of "see, I really was right" stuff is important to him these days...

I think it’s really nice of you to show him some pity. Damo’s going to be on the endangered species list in Colorado come Wednesday morning.

I believe he's tangentially referring to me. If so, he should just come out and say it and link it up instead of being a coy little douchebag. I'm fairly certain that my position in that thread is certainly defensible and that this video doesn't really prove his point.

There are many things we can do on the civilian front to increase National Security... ; a stronger Police Force to thwart off Gangland Terrorism, decrease National Dependence on foreign oil, Increase Involvement in Community and Faith Based Organizations , Increase Walk In Clinics to aid in keeping America Healthy, Increase CO-OP Efforts in inmproving Primary Education Standards..., A National Call to Arms in rebuilding our INfrastructure and fast tracking Alternative Energy. These actions are all Relative in keeping America Healthy and Safe and raising the Bar on National Security. I believe these are the issues that he was probably referring to ...

he most certainly is not referring to those two entities and your daft if you really believe that.
They are purposefully daft, nothing at all, even the candidate's own words spoken in the middle of a speech about volunteering, can withstand their immediate dismissal of anything that may make them question his perfection.

I've even had one person suggest that he was talking about the "Peace Corps", it's amazing. Dude has just stressed the vital need of a civilian "security force" (definitely not the peace corps or the National Guard) as strong and as well-funded as the military.

I linked to the story, was told I was "insane" because the transcript of the speech didn't have that in it... I said I heard it, was told it was impossible because he "didn't say it" then when shown he said it I get some inanity about how it "bothered me" for all this time that somebody called me insane rather than an actual thought-driven post about what he stated.

There are many things we can do on the civilian front to increase National Security... ; a stronger Police Force to thwart off Gangland Terrorism, decrease National Dependence on foreign oil, Increase Involvement in Community and Faith Based Organizations , Increase Walk In Clinics to aid in keeping America Healthy, Increase CO-OP Efforts in inmproving Primary Education Standards..., A National Call to Arms in rebuilding our INfrastructure and fast tracking Alternative Energy. These actions are all Relative in keeping America Healthy and Safe and raising the Bar on National Security. I believe these are the issues that he was probably referring to ...
Yeah, when he said Security Force he really meant asphalt. Jeebus bless us.

They are purposefully daft, nothing at all, even the candidate's own words spoken in the middle of a speech about volunteering, can withstand their immediate dismissal of anything that may make them question his perfection.

I've even had one person suggest that he was talking about the "Peace Corps", it's amazing. Dude has just stressed the vital need of a civilian "security force" (definitely not the peace corps or the National Guard) as strong and as well-funded as the military.

I linked to the story, was told I was "insane" because the transcript of the speech didn't have that in it... I said I heard it, was told it was impossible because he "didn't say it" then when shown he said it I get some inanity about how it "bothered me" for all this time that somebody called me insane rather than an actual thought-driven post about what he stated.

There, there.

Back