Obama: We must have a civilian force as strong as the military...

but SECURITY FORCE has an actual meaning. It doesn't mean community groups who play checkers, it means SECURITY FORCE.
Yeah, but... but... but... It's Obama and he's going to change things! He couldn't possibly have meant exactly what he said! Because, well, I don't support that and Obama is perfect. He must have meant soup kitchens are a security force... That's the only logical explanation!

/Obama's unofficial bathtub taster.

Yeah, but... but... but... It's Obama and he's going to change things! He couldn't possibly have meant exactly what he said! Because, well, I don't support that and Obama is perfect.

/bathtub drinker

Ahahahaha, this is hyperbole, right...

We won't need much military after President Obama makes Bush's victims feel safe again.

Yeah, but... but... but... It's Obama and he's going to change things! He couldn't possibly have meant exactly what he said! Because, well, I don't support that and Obama is perfect. He must have meant soup kitchens are a security force... That's the only logical explanation!

/Obama's unofficial bathtub taster.
Go look at other threads for my general impression of Obama and his ideas, then tell me I am a bathtub taster.

His use of the term "security force" goes right along side his "clinging to guns and religion" foot-in-mouth syndrome. But his intent, as far as I can tell, was to claim that civil service is as important and military service, and such agencies need to be equally funded.

In short it was a warning of yet another set of spending plans.

And, if I am wrong, then I will sign up like I said. Be cool to have an FAL at the governments' expense. Let me get around his coming AWB legislation, too.

Or maybe I'll go for a M16 with mounted grenade launcher.

Maybe the government will pick up my ammo expenses to stay in practice, too......

Go look at other threads for my general impression of Obama and his ideas, then tell me I am a bathtub taster.

His use of the term "security force" goes right along side his "clinging to guns and religion" foot-in-mouth syndrome. But his intent, as far as I can tell, was to claim that civil service is as important and military service, and such agencies need to be equally funded.

In short it was a warning of yet another set of spending plans.

And, if I am wrong, then I will sign up like I said. Be cool to have an FAL at the governments' expense. Let me get around his coming AWB legislation, too.

Or maybe I'll go for a M16 with mounted grenade launcher.

Maybe the government will pick up my ammo expenses to stay in practice, too......
True it is always better to be the Brownshirt than it is to be a prole.

(yeah, I know I am mixing up history with literary allusions, but it gets the general idea across...)

BTW - You shouldn't take that post too seriously or think it was about you. I was using hyperbole.

Back