Obamaisms?

I. of course, think that the evidence in repetitively clear and unambiguous that he IS a racist liar.... and the "evidence" that I have ever done any of the things he has slanderously accused me of is ZERO

perhaps, but there is little "colloquial" about the proper use and pronounciation of the word "presumptuousness". Dixie is just a racist bush asslicker would will try anything to keep a "nigger" out of the white house.

I can imagine that, for racists like Dixie, having a black man in the white house would be cause for another civil war.

Dixie: Either have the balls to admit you flagrantly lied about this, or that your hearing is seriously impaired.

Again, just fastforward to 9:45 on the video at the link I gave you - he pronounced it perfectly.

Last edited:
Dixie: Either have the balls to admit you flagrantly lied about this, or that your hearing is seriously impaired.

Again, just fastforward to 9:45 on the video at the link I gave you - he pronounced in perfectly.

Dixie has no balls...no ethics...no morals.... no decency....just a perverse homosexual love for anything and everything that George W. Bush has ever said or done. He LOVES him. He is on record as saying exactly that...and we all know that love conquers all. Dixie would sell his mother into slavery for the chance to be fucked in the ass by Bush.

If the alleged mispronunciation were readily apparent to anyone I suspect we'd see Faux News and every con pundit in the nation all over it. In fact, however, this very thread is the only place in which I've seen it mentioned.

I believe that our man Dix is indulging in a bit of wishful thinking, eh? :D

If the alleged mispronunciation were readily apparent to anyone I suspect we'd see Faux News and every con pundit in the nation all over it. In fact, however, this very thread is the only place in which I've seen it mentioned.

I believe that our man Dix is indulging in a bit of wishful thinking, eh? :D

That's a kind, and gentlemanly way of saying he lied his ass off.

I like Obama and were I an American, would vote for him over Clinton.

Not because he is black or Muslim, just because he is a breath of fresh air from already tainted establishment figures like Clinton or McCain. He is intelligent and articulate, which will obviously be a change from the current fuckwit.

I think the US needs someone like Obama so that it can re-engage with the world, to be a partner rather than throwing its weight around like the problem-child it is now.

He reminds me in some ways of Kennedy.

Is this thread an example of liberal tolerance? Fighting fire with fire? Brings out the best in people.

I like Obama and were I an American, would vote for him over Clinton.

Not because he is black or Muslim, just because he is a breath of fresh air from already tainted establishment figures like Clinton or McCain. He is intelligent and articulate, which will obviously be a change from the current fuckwit.

I think the US needs someone like Obama so that it can re-engage with the world, to be a partner rather than throwing its weight around like the problem-child it is now.

He reminds me in some ways of Kennedy.

Obama is Christian not Muslim, though he was Muslim-raised.

Is this thread an example of liberal tolerance? Fighting fire with fire? Brings out the best in people.

Calling Dixie out for his ridiculous and utterly baseless taunts about Obama has nothing to do with liberal tolerance. I am liberal ...but I do not tolerate fools or bigots or gadflies who try to stir up shit just for the sake of causing a ruckus. I hate Dixie. I really do. He bets me money and doesn't pay me... he has accused me of raping my child.... he continues to post unwarranted slander about me. I have no tolerance whatsoever for pricks like him.

Obama is Christian not Muslim, though he was Muslim-raised.

Ah, Muslim, Christian... same religion different name... lol

They both do worship the god of Abraham don't they ?
Depends on what school of religious thought you come from. The Trinity of the Christians is not the same thing. It would be closer to Judaism than Christianity in that respect. While they all stem from the same roots, they most definitely are not the same in effect.

Back