Obamaisms?

I wouldn't want him to expire from eating shit...I would want him to expire from the cumulative trauma from my boot hitting his skull over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

hey...but that's my fantasy.... you're welcome to yours

that would be correct, but she does fully support my desire to torment Dixie in any and every way possible after he slandered me... which disgusted her - and my son - even more than it disgusted me.

Well Im sure if maine picked someone out of the bunch over there and jsut went and kicked their ass, everyone on the board would fear him. He would no longer be the 'Biggest Wussy' over there. I mean, he's still got a chance to pull out of that title during the next couple rounds, but right now, he's got a pretty good lead. As the rounds go on, they'll be less people to vote for so the vote totals will change up a little bit. Plus new people will be introduced with each round. I'm debating on taking on the biggest wussy in the final round or just do a round with four people including myself and the winner will be the one with the highest votes.

Back