Obamaisms?

Dixie...you ever gonna come on back here and admit that you either have shit in your ears or you are a bigoted race baiter?

He'll never admit to being wrong. He'll claim he will, but he won't. He just avoids the threads like this one that catch him red handed.

Well, Dixie.... have you listened to the sound track again? are you ready to admit that this thread was started in error?

Dixie: Either have the balls to admit you flagrantly lied about this, or that your hearing is seriously impaired.

Again, just fastforward to 9:45 on the video at the link I gave you - he pronounced it perfectly.

still waiting for a response

Dixie...you racist douchebag with shit in your ears...are you really gonna START a thread like this and then run away like a fucking girlieman when you get your ass handed to you?

Where's my $100, by the way?

he's an irrelevant little puke... handing him his ass is like warmups for me before I go to the big boards.

I know it's not very Christian of me, but kicking that prick to the curb gives me some degree of pleasure...only because I know of no one else who so richly deserves it.

he's an irrelevant little puke... handing him his ass is like warmups for me before I go to the big boards.

I know it's not very Christian of me, but kicking that prick to the curb gives me some degree of pleasure...only because I know of no one else who so richly deserves it.
Hey, it's a kindness. If no one handed him his ass he'd be stuck: he can't find it with both hands otherwise.

Really, people have spent this much time to tell Dix that they heard something that he thought he heard differently? Wow. Dix, you really have an effect on these people.

Really, people have spent this much time to tell Dix that they heard something that he thought he heard differently? Wow. Dix, you really have an effect on these people.

I find that amazing as well Damo. Some just love to argue I suppose, even with a stone wall :rolleyes:

damo.... I knew I could count on you to take his side. ;)
Take his side? I just find it amazing that you spend this much time basically telling Dixie that you heard something differently than he did. Not much of a "side" to take really.

I laughed at this, Obama is more eloquent than most people, I didn't hear him misspeak. Yet you guys have spent what has to amount to at least an hour of typing to tell him how "stupid" he is for hearing something differently than you did...

Take his side? I just find it amazing that you spend this much time basically telling Dixie that you heard something differently than he did. Not much of a "side" to take really.

I laughed at this, Obama is more eloquent than most people, I didn't hear him misspeak. Yet you guys have spent what has to amount to at least an hour of typing to tell him how "stupid" he is for hearing something differently than you did...

A few posts into this thread, it no longer mattered what dixie "thought" he heard. The video/audio link was posted. There is absolutly no mistake that Obama prounounced the word perfectly. All Dixie had to do was listen to it.

This was dixie's thread - he started it. I think the most interesting thing is NOT that he was asked to retract his false claim, but that he ran away from his OWN thread the moment the video link was posted -- and refused to admit his error.

;)

so...you are chalking it all up to a hearing problem with Dixie.

When the "S" in presumptuouSSSSSSSness is unavoidably audible, you think it really is just a matter of Dixie not "hearing" it?

whatever.

There is not much of a side to take, that is for sure, but true to form, you took it.

so...you are chalking it all up to a hearing problem with Dixie.

When the "S" in presumptuouSSSSSSSness is unavoidably audible, you think it really is just a matter of Dixie not "hearing" it?

whatever.

There is not much of a side to take, that is for sure, but true to form, you took it.
Right, the side of amazement at how much energy people will spend on this one thing. I find it interesting. I stated so, you attempted to give me an opinion that was directly in opposition to what I stated and failed at that.

Dixie misheard it, IMO, but I prefer to spend energy elsewhere. Whether or not he pronounces this word correctly will not effect how I vote, it is his ideas that I would vote for or against. So protecting Obama from Dixie is not something I mean to spend time on. It is fun however to read the self-congratulatory posts on this thread. "We are good, he is bad." Very few have spent any time on actually promoting or speaking to his POVs. Mostly, I suspect, because they are still not well-defined to the public at large.

Boards like this are for entertainment as much as they are for deep policy discussions.

Seriously Damo, don't you think its funny that the moment the video link was posted, Dixie ran away from his own thread and has been hiding from it for a week?

Maine , do you expect dixie to hear facts correctly ?
And yes I think this is what it boils down to. Prejudicial hearing imparment. Based on both race and political party.

Back