Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

interesting that you never post the RCP results anymore.

and I remember when that was your FAVORITE site.

I remember when you used to scoff at Rasmussen and Gallup and claim that RCP was the only site that took the variability out of polling. Man.... times have changed! :cof1:

This one? I'll try their 'embed' but may not work, as there's no 'url':

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

<iframe src='http://charts.realclearpolitics.com/1044.epoll.html' width='100%' height='397' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0'></iframe>

The 'trends' are the same as Rasmussen. The difference being what groups are being polled. Likely votes tend to trend more quickly, that's all. Within each poll the trends are the same, again the difference is where they start and whom they polled.

Thank you for doing what most liberals do at this point - change the subject back to Pres Bush

The last thing you Obama supportrers want to do is to talk about...... Obama

Just pointing out some irony, red states.

I talk about Obama all the time. Do a search on "Obama" and "Onceler."

I think he's doing a fantastic job, actually. This has been the happiest I have been politically in ages...

Just pointing out some irony, red states.

I talk about Obama all the time. Do a search on "Obama" and "Onceler."

I think he's doing a fantastic job, actually. This has been the happiest I have been politically in ages...

This may come as a shocker to you - but Bush is no longer President. As often as you Obama supporters want to tlak about him - and not your guy the current President - one would think Bush was still in office

No matter what the topic, as Obama falling poll numbers, the sinking support for his policies - libs only want to talk about former Pres Bush

Sems the glow is wearing oof the Chosen One. I am glad you can't vote in this country - one less liberal moonbat at the polls on Election day

This may come as a shocker to you - but Bush is no longer President. As often as you Obama supporters want to tlak about him - and not your guy the current President - one would think Bush was still in office

No matter what the topic, as Obama falling poll numbers, the sinking support for his policies - libs only want to talk about former Pres Bush

Nah, I talk about Obama a lot.

I also do talk about Bush a lot, because he was a shite President for 8 years, and created a lot of problems for America which haven't gone away yet. Do you not like it when we talk about him? Are you sensitive about that?

Also, when someone tries to argue that 50% is a bad #, after arguing that 33% was a good #, I will tend to point that out, as well...

Nah, I talk about Obama a lot.

I also do talk about Bush a lot, because he was a shite President for 8 years, and created a lot of problems for America which haven't gone away yet. Do you not like it when we talk about him? Are you sensitive about that?

and like most Obama supporters they always try to blame Bush for Obama's failed policies

6 months into Obama's rule and he is still whining how he is not to blame for his failed stimulus, 2 million jobs that have been lost on his watch, inflation creepinbg back, and the $2 trillion deficit he has created

and like most Obama supporters they always try to blame Bush for Obama's failed policies

6 months into Obama's rule and he is still whining how he is not to blame for his failed stimulus, 2 million jobs that have been lost on his watch, inflation creepinbg back, and the $2 trillion deficit he has created

You have a basic understanding of economics, correct?

You have a basic understanding of economics, correct?

I know that is deficit spending and high taxes were a postive thing for an econony - your tiny island nation would be an economic superpower

Only libs think the US is spending trillions it does not have to avoid bankruptcy

In general, since you seem to understand economics so well - what do you think the average timeframe is for administration policies to have a full effect on the economy at large?

In general, since you seem to understand economics so well - what do you think the average timeframe is for administration policies to have a full effect on the economy at large?

Again, I am going by Obama's own words and promises. He said if his mega pork "stimulus" bill was passed unemployment would not go above 8%

As unemployment rises, Obama whines how he "misread" the economy. Even though he ran on "the worst economy since the "Great Depression"

His bank bailouts were going to "restore financial stability"

Seems the Obama supporters do not want anyone to remember what Obama said yesterday - only what he says today

Again, I am going by Obama's own words and promises. He said if his mega pork "stimulus" bill was passed unemployment would not go above 8%

As unemployment rises, Obama whines how he "misread" the economy. Even though he ran on "the worst economy since the "Great Depression"

Seems the Obama supporters do not want anyone to remember what Obama said yesterday - only what he says today

why can't you just answer onceler's question?

I swear, if someone at RNC or EIB doesn't tell you what to say, you are left speechless.... all you EVER do is repeat shit that somebody else said first....

onceler asked you a question... be a man instead of spineless pussy and answer it. :321:

why can't you just answer onceler's question?

I swear, if someone at RNC or EIB doesn't tell you what to say, you are left speechless.... all you EVER do is repeat shit that somebody else said first....

onceler asked you a question... be a man instead of spineless pussy and answer it. :321:

Is this the question you want answered?

what do you think the average timeframe is for administration policies to have a full effect on the economy at large?
--------------------------------
The US economy and what effect policies have on it is not as simple as 2+2

Its obvious, the effect of policy depends on what condition the economy is in to start with....
Its also obvious, the effect of policy on the general economy depends on what the particular policy is and what being changed..............

Just the rumor of a tax increase on say, oil, can cause the price of oil and/or gas to fluctuate immediately.....
or a tax increase on business can cause unemployment rise...even before the rise takes place.....
Its no different than the suspicion that this administration might take Second Amendment rights away causing a spike in gun sales....

Common sense should tell you this stuff and you ask the question like there needs to be some complicated bullshit revelation ....you think your the "gotcha team" of something.....:321:

Your boy is a liar and a hypocrite...doesn't matter if you hear it from EIB or the RNC or CNN or me....facts don't change because of different messengers.....

Last edited:

You misunderstood my question.

I wasn't asking what Obama said, or predicted. I was asking what YOU think: what do YOU think the average timeframe is for administration policies to have a FULL effect on the economy.

Let's say, for example, that McCain won, and was faithful to the Republican policy of tax cuts & reduced spending, which he implemented in force by February of this year. At this point, would you have expected the recession to have ended, and the job loss totals to be well below the current 2 million since the start of the year?

Would the economy be growing again at this point?

You misunderstood my question.

I wasn't asking what Obama said, or predicted. I was asking what YOU think: what do YOU think the average timeframe is for administration policies to have a FULL effect on the economy.

Let's say, for example, that McCain won, and was faithful to the Republican policy of tax cuts & reduced spending, which he implemented in force by February of this year. At this point, would you have expected the recession to have ended, and the job loss totals to be well below the current 2 million since the start of the year?

Would the economy be growing again at this point?

I do not see how the economy can recover when the government is increasing the deficit by a factor of 4, record spending, massive tax increases, and wanting to increase the cost of energy by huge amounts (Knee cap and trade)

Obama is a depserate man right now, as he sees his policies failing, poll numbers tanking, and the more and more people from his own aprty taking him to task

Of course, Obama still blames Bush for his problems, despite the fact he has gotten everything he has wanted up until Obamacare

That's interesting; you can't really answer the question directly.

Like I have said before, the economics behind the stimulus & other efforts are not based on some fringe theory. They're based on sound principles, and a great many economists agreed with the basic approach. You may disagree with them, because they are the antithesis of your ideology, but trying to answer the question by simply stating that "you don't understand" doesn't cut it.

Want to try again?

That's interesting; you can't really answer the question directly.

Like I have said before, the economics behind the stimulus & other efforts are not based on some fringe theory. They're based on sound principles, and a great many economists agreed with the basic approach. You may disagree with them, because they are the antithesis of your ideology, but trying to answer the question by simply stating that "you don't understand" doesn't cut it.

Want to try again?

I have ansered the question. You see, Obama supporters put Obama up on an alter during the campaign and told the world how dam great he was

Once he won, they started to lower expectations

Now as his policies fail - and record amounts of debt are being piled up - the new talking points are either its Bush's fault or it takes time

Either way, Obama and his supporters will admit tax and spend liberalim is a failure. No, they will blame Bush, whine how not enough time was given to Obama, or how not enough moeny was spent

Back