Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

so obama gets credit if its good and its bush's fault if its bad...:rolleyes:

Well, if you have read anything that I have written on the economy over the past few months, you would know that I said both the Dems & Obama will lose badly if the economy does not recover by their respective elections, and deservedly so. Obama owns the economy now, and will either reap its benefits, or be hurt by its failures.

I can't help it if you have a hopeless, ga ga man-crush on Bush that won't go away. You COULD seek therapy for something like that, but you choose not to.

Well, if you have read anything that I have written on the economy over the past few months, you would know that I said both the Dems & Obama will lose badly if the economy does not recover by their respective elections, and deservedly so. Obama owns the economy now, and will either reap its benefits, or be hurt by its failures.

I can't help it if you have a hopeless, ga ga man-crush on Bush that won't go away. You COULD seek therapy for something like that, but you choose not to.

We know Bush is no longer President - it is the Obama drones who keep bringing him back into the discussion

BELIEVE all you want.... THINK all you want.

answer the question. Why do you no longer tout RCP like you used to?

why do you now tout Rasmussen when you used to denigrate them?

we both know you don't have the stones to answer... maybe your medication shrunk your nuts.:)
Hell MM it is on the TV, no need for a special poll, it is a fact, I stopped in to fuel Saturday morning and the news was on, in the headlines

BREAKING NEWS

OBAMA'S RATINGS FALLING FAST

The drop in the polls may have something to do with ,I DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS BUT THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY??

A President is to represent the American people not just his or her race

The drop in the polls may have something to do with ,I DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS BUT THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY??

The drop was before that- probably much lower now. :)

Hell MM it is on the TV, no need for a special poll, it is a fact, I stopped in to fuel Saturday morning and the news was on, in the headlines

BREAKING NEWS

OBAMA'S RATINGS FALLING FAST

in fact...they are marginally slipping, but hardly "falling fast"...

but hey, you all hate him because he's a democrat, and especially because he is black.... ain't nothing gonna get in the way of that hatred....

my solace comes from the fact that the majority of Americans aren't wired that way.

but DO keep on hatin'!:pke:

Gotta love that race card, played whenever the issuer has no legitimate argument.

I remember when Obama went below 60% Conmanfrommaine kept saying he was above 60%

Now that he is below 50% he bellows how he is "marginally slipping" - and plays the race card

He is sooooooo predictable

I remember when Obama went below 60% Conmanfrommaine kept saying he was above 60%

Now that he is below 50% he bellows how he is "marginally slipping" - and plays the race card

He is sooooooo predictable

how come you aren't talking about Gallup these days?

it is the most recent poll?

or do you only comment on the "most recent poll" when it suits your agenda?

:pke:

how come you aren't talking about Gallup these days?

it is the most recent poll?

or do you only comment on the "most recent poll" when it suits your agenda?

:pke:

I am talking about the trend that shows you are now in the minority son. In fact, Hitler was running as a Democrat you would vote for him, and support his policies without question

It has been, and always will be with you - party over country - all the time

I am talking about the trend that shows you are now in the minority son. In fact, Hitler was running as a Democrat you would vote for him, and support his policies without question

Red states - please. Would you honestly argue that you are an objective observer of the political scene?

you dismissed RCP because you claimed you were interested in the MOST RECENT polling information and NOT a compilation of polls.

fine.

Gallup is out now and is MORE recent that Rasmussen.... and Gallup has Obama's approval rating at 56%.

Why aren't you crowing about THAT?:pke:

I said it long ago.

If you are the President and you open a statement with "He is my friend" and "I don't have all the facts" the next thing you say should be "so I won't say anything more on the subject" or you might be acting...

(Shall I say it?

I will!)

Stupidly.

Red states - please. Would you honestly argue that you are an objective observer of the political scene?

I went after Bush and Republicans on many issues. Spending, borders, arrogrance, not having the surge early in the war, and ignoring the deficit

Conmanfrommaine has more positions on the issues then a Bill Clinton intern

Back