Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

my guess is that I have a longer life expectancy having suffered a mild heart attack than you do after suffering from stage three colon cancer.

stay away from the red meat.

I am doing great Conmanfrommaine. You on the other hand are very fat. Based on the pic of you at that health care rally, you have more chins then a chinese phonebook - and when you get your shoes shined you have to take the guys word for it

I am doing great Conmanfrommaine. You on the other hand are very fat. Based on the pic of you at that health care rally, you have more chins then a chinese phonebook - and when you get your shoes shined you have to take the guys word for it

I am 5'10, 180.... not skinny, by any means, but certainly not fat.

stage three colon cancer has a fairly dismal survival rate.... sucks to be you.:pke:

and the photo was taken from the rear so you couldn't see my chin! lol

stage three colon cancer has a fairly dismal survival rate.... sucks to be you.:pke:

and the photo was taken from the rear so you couldn't see my chin! lol
You're not wishing his death again, are you preacher?

More like 5'10 and 280. Well, they do say your pic does add a few pounds to you or in your case alot of pounds :)

Why are you screaming in the pic? Your face is redder then your shirt. Not good for you BP at all

LMAO, I saw the pic, have to agree, LOL

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again

Conmanfrommaine says the pic was taken from the back. Granted it is hard to tell the difference from his face or is ass - but it was taken from the front

and you must be as big a fucking liar as RSR...the picture from the rally was taken from behind me and you could not SEE my chin.... champ.

it IS your argument. you want to compare how good a skier you are to how good a golfer I am...that IS apples and oranges. idiot.
Wrong-o. I wish to compare my abilities against the national champ in my sport with your abilities against the national champ in your sport. It make no difference if my expertise is in skiing and yours is in tiddly winks. :)

and you must be as big a fucking liar as RSR...the picture from the rally was taken from behind me and you could not SEE my chin.... champ.

LOL, OK in all fairness I saw a pic and was told it was you, if it is I stand by my statement , LOL

LMAO, easy to see why ya didn't want to meet for coffee, but ya would of been ok I would of been LMAO to hard :rofl:

LOL, OK in all fairness I saw a pic and was told it was you, if it is I stand by my statement , LOL

LMAO, easy to see why ya didn't want to meet for coffee, but ya would of been ok I would of been LMAO to hard :rofl:

I was perfectly fine with meeting your for coffee Jeff... the only photo of me is taken from behind me...

that's a fact.

Back