Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

Just a warning from my experience. After I forgave you for your disgusting pedophile comments, you repeated the violation.

I don't forget and I don't forgive, this type of behavior anyway, I just don't feel going back and forth here or any board is fair to those that don't want to see it, I do handle my affairs though :cool:

I don't forget and I don't forgive, this type of behavior anyway, I just don't feel going back and forth here or any board is fair to those that don't want to see it, I do handle my affairs though :cool:

Don't forget and I don't forgive, are you wired for life...it isn't a good thing and you need to learn to let go or your body will do it for you! it often isn't a pleasant experience, either! Just some friendly advice from a wife of a vet!

Don't forget and I don't forgive, are you wired for life...it isn't a good thing and you need to learn to let go or your body will do it for you! it often isn't a pleasant experience, either! Just some friendly advice from a wife of a vet!

Thank you froggie, but I did stick in there "this type of behavior"

And by the way you are exactly right ya have to let things go or it can be very ugly

Last edited:
If you do meet him over a cup of coffee, spill a full pot steaming hot from the stove onto his lap for me. LOL

The problem with froggie, is she can't let anything go.

as opposed to Jeff... he's just a normal rational kinda guy who wants to drive his big rig up from Georgia to Maine to throw down with me mano y mano because he said something about MY wife and I said something in return about HIS wife... and now we're gonna get down in the Denny's parking lot!

yeah... that makes LOTS of sense for an adult male to do!:rolleyes:

as opposed to Jeff... he's just a normal rational kinda guy who wants to drive his big rig up from Georgia to Maine to throw down with me mano y mano because he said something about MY wife and I said something in return about HIS wife... and now we're gonna get down in the Denny's parking lot!

yeah... that makes LOTS of sense for an adult male to do!:rolleyes:

fer realz?

You forget I have other pics of you -

including the photot of you and your son when you gave the BS interview about you taking over duties at your Church

There is no doubt you are the guy in the red shirt. Since you are to big a coward to let me publish the link, you can go on and lie about something as small as a photo

You keep pics of a guy you've never met, and never will meet?

What are you you, gay?

Man, what the fuck happened to this board. LOL. So many rightwingers, so stressed out about the private lives and affairs of people they don't even know.

Thank you froggie, but I did stick in there "this type of behavior"

And by the way you are exactly right ya have to let things go or it can be very ugly

I must warn you, I am a big kidder and you will know when I mean business.

I always forget my little emoto thingies

fer realz?

absolutely.

he and Southernman and Redstatesdrool and Yurtle the Turtle all have discovered what my real name is and where I live and work and all of them have threatened to disrupt my real life because they are upset and angry over words that I have typed on internet message boards.

All four of them are dangerously wacky.

absolutely.

he and Southernman and Redstatesdrool and Yurtle the Turtle all have discovered what my real name is and where I live and work and all of them have threatened to disrupt my real life because they are upset and angry over words that I have typed on internet message boards.

OK MM I said I would stop speaking of any of this on the board, but froggie and tutu have a beef so you need to bring up lie's again? I never said anything wrong about your wife, you were pissed cause I referred to her as your ol lady, you then proceeded to pm me telling me how you want to rape my wife orally( If allowed I will be more than happy to post the pm) See you prove everyone correct, SM posted not to trust you and said you would do the same shit again, well here we are again with you starting, After seeing the latest pic of you I almost felt sorry for ya and thought for a second of just letting it all blow over, but you need to keep bringing shit up, And you a PREACHER, LMAO, as far as being dangerously wacky, I am not whacky at all,you can be the judge of anything else

I must warn you, I am a big kidder and you will know when I mean business.

I always forget my little emoto thingies

:) I love kidding around froggie, see my way of thinking is we all don't have to agree on things to still kid around and have fun

I look forward to your kidding around :)

OK MM I said I would stop speaking of any of this on the board, but froggie and tutu have a beef so you need to bring up lie's again? I never said anything wrong about your wife, you were pissed cause I referred to her as your ol lady, you then proceeded to pm me telling me how you want to rape my wife orally( If allowed I will be more than happy to post the pm) See you prove everyone correct, SM posted not to trust you and said you would do the same shit again, well here we are again with you starting, After seeing the latest pic of you I almost felt sorry for ya and thought for a second of just letting it all blow over, but you need to keep bringing shit up, And you a PREACHER, LMAO, as far as being dangerously wacky, I am not whacky at all,you can be the judge of anything else

anybody who even momentarily contemplates driving long distances to physically confront someone because of an argument on an internet message board is a bit wacky. that's a fact.

and what about the back of my head caused you to "feel sorry" for me? lol

Obama's poll numbers are sinking in spite of the media trying to prop him up, and give him free prime time pep rallies

I wonder how long it will be before the liberal media (of course it will never happen with MSNBC) throws him under the bus to try to salvage what is left of their credibility.

obama_index_july_27_2009.jpg

absolutely.

You shouda learned not to mess with guys you don't know. LOL

anybody who even momentarily contemplates driving long distances to physically confront someone because of an argument on an internet message board is a bit wacky. that's a fact.

and what about the back of my head caused you to "feel sorry" for me? lol

Anybody that threatens to rape another s wife, fantasizes about gangs raping minors, or talks about other members and there children , now that is whacky

You are with out a doubt the biggest liar I have ever had the dis pleasure to chat with , so why would you expect me to believe that wasn't you and your kid in the pic, LMAO it looks just like your old pics, well plus a 100 or so lbs

Back