Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

So can I post the link of you in the red shirt screaming whatever you are screaming? Or are you going to be a coward and continue to lie about something as simple as a pic of you at a rally?

I wasn't wearing a red shirt...I was wearing a black turtle neck and the photo of me clearly shows that.

I was perfectly fine with meeting your for coffee Jeff... the only photo of me is taken from behind me...

that's a fact.

:eek: Lets not go there Mainey , I drove 1100 miles over night just to have the time to meet and have coffee with ya and you wouldn't come the rest of the way,:rolleyes: Lets not go there ok

:eek: Lets not go there Mainey , I drove 1100 miles over night just to have the time to meet and have coffee with ya and you wouldn't come the rest of the way,:rolleyes: Lets not go there ok

you drove to meet me on a day when I was working. I had no desire to drive to New Hampshire to meet you.

the fact of the matter is, the only photo of me from the health care rally shows me from behind.

but you go on and insult me just the same...I really don't expect much better from you, unfortunately. Unlike your brother, who is a classy guy.

Staff photo by Andy Molloy BLACK ALL OVER: Rev. MAINEMAN, of the xxxx Church in Augusta, speaks to people Wednesday protesting the high cost of private health insurance in Augusta. Some 30 people dressed in black called for a major health care overhaul Wednesday in front of the Capitol Street offices of health insurer Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

there IS a photo from a rally in Portland the same day which shows a man in a red shirt...but it is not me.

sorry to both you and your buddy RSR

Last edited:
you drove to meet me on a day when I was working. I had no desire to drive to New Hampshire to meet you.

the fact of the matter is, the only photo of me from the health care rally shows me from behind.

but you go on and insult me just the same...I really don't expect much better from you, unfortunately. Unlike your brother, who is a classy guy.

I sat for 2 days less than a hour from your house, if you remember I got there Wednesday night delivered Thursday and loaded back on Friday, so actually I was there longer, and you kept inviting me to meet ya on the board but when push came to shove, LOL you are a Liar you pussy

But I understand, the old pic I saw of you made you look a tad bit like a man, now the truth is out, LMFAO

I sat for 2 days less than a hour from your house, if you remember I got there Wednesday night delivered Thursday and loaded back on Friday, so actually I was there longer, and you kept inviting me to meet ya on the board but when push came to shove, LOL you are a Liar you pussy

But I understand, the old pic I saw of you made you look a tad bit like a man, now the truth is out, LMFAO

Like I said... if you wanted to meet me, you could have come to my town to meet me. I have no problem with meeting with you jeff...and I suspect that, face to face, you are a pretty nice guy. I have no desire to drive ANYWHERE out of my way to go meet with YOU, but I would be happy to meet with you and get to know you and beat our swords into plowshares face to face if that were something you were truly serious about doing.

so I would stop with the gratuitous insults if I were you.

Like I said... if you wanted to meet me, you could have come to my town to meet me. I have no problem with meeting with you jeff...and I suspect that, face to face, you are a pretty nice guy. I have no desire to drive ANYWHERE out of my way to go meet with YOU, but I would be happy to meet with you and get to know you and beat our swords into plowshares face to face if that were something you were truly serious about doing.

so I would stop with the gratuitous insults if I were you.

Yup your right, after you threatened that shit with my wife I got on the horn quicker than shit and asked for a trip up there, seems we have a customer right there, LOL the load goes maybe once a month, just checked on it this afternoon as a matter of fact, see ya soon buddy

Yup your right, after you threatened that shit with my wife I got on the horn quicker than shit and asked for a trip up there, seems we have a customer right there, LOL the load goes maybe once a month, just checked on it this afternoon as a matter of fact, see ya soon buddy

that's great. if you can make it mid-week, I would love to meet you and turn this animosity into friendship.
tell me when.

that's great. if you can make it mid-week, I would love to meet you and turn this animosity into friendship.
tell me when.

Sure enough will

And with that said I am going to leave this alone, I don't think no one really gives a dang about our chats MM, so carry on and have fun

Sure enough will

And with that said I am going to leave this alone, I don't think no one really gives a dang about our chats MM, so carry on and have fun

good! I am quite serious about us beating our swords into plowshares, Jeff.... I would welcome the opportunity to turn our animosity into friendship.

So that picture of you with the flag was from behind you? Man that must have been a big mirror...

lol

my avatar is of me standing on the top of cheops....

the photos RSR is talking about are ones that were taken at health care rallies in Maine. the one of me was taken from behind me at the rally in Augusta and shows me wearing a black turtleneck.... there is another photo online of another rally in Portland that was taking place at the same time. I am not in that photo.

lol

my avatar is of me standing on the top of cheops....

the photos RSR is talking about are ones that were taken at health care rallies in Maine. the one of me was taken from behind me at the rally in Augusta and shows me wearing a black turtleneck.... there is another photo online of another rally in Portland that was taking place at the same time. I am not in that photo.

You forget I have other pics of you - including the photot of you and your son when you gave the BS interview about you taking over duties at your Church

There is no doubt you are the guy in the red shirt. Since you are to big a coward to let me publish the link, you can go on and lie about something as small as a photo

Back to the topic at hand

obama_index_july_26_2009.jpg

You forget I have other pics of you - including the photot of you and your son when you gave the BS interview about you taking over duties at your Church

There is no doubt you are the guy in the red shirt. Since you are to big a coward to let me publish the link, you can go on and lie about something as small as a photo

I am not the guy in the red shirt.... that picture is clearly in Portland.... notice the monument.... the article states that I was at the Augusta rally.... and there IS a picture of me, taken from behind, that shows me in a black turtleneck. that is a fact.

get over it. you're wrong.

Just saying:

http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Poll Accuracy in the 2008 Presidential Election

—Initial Report, November 5, 2008—

Costas Panagopoulos, Ph.D.

Department of Political Science
Fordham University
For inquiries: cpanagopoulo@fordham.edu or (917) 405-9069

For all the derision directed toward pre-election polling, the final poll estimates were not
far off from the actual nationwide voteshares for the two candidates. On average, pre-
election polls from 23 public polling organizations projected a Democratic advantage of
7.52 percentage points on Election Day, which is only about 1.37 percentage points away
from the current estimate of a 6.15-point Obama margin in the national popular vote.

Following the procedures proposed by Martin, Traugott and Kennedy (see Public Opinion
Quarterly, Fall 2006, pp. 342-369) to assess poll accuracy, I analyze poll estimates from
these 23 polling organizations. Four of these polls appear to have overestimated McCain
support (indicated with a * below), while most polls (17) overestimated Obama strength.
Pre-election projections for two organizations’ final polls—Rasmussen and Pew—were
perfectly in agreement with the actual election result (**).

The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national pre-
election polls (as reported on pollster.com).

1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)
12. IBD/TIPP (11/1-3)
13. NBC/WSJ (11/1-2)
14. ABC/Post (10/30-11/2)
15. Marist College (11/3)
16. CBS (10/31-11/2)
17. Gallup (10/31-11/2)
18. Reuters/ C-SPAN/ Zogby (10/31-11/3)
19. CBS/Times (10/25-29)