Obama's approval rate drops below 50%

you dismissed RCP because you claimed you were interested in the MOST RECENT polling information and NOT a compilation of polls.

fine.

Gallup is out now and is MORE recent that Rasmussen.... and Gallup has Obama's approval rating at 56%.

Why aren't you crowing about THAT?:pke:
Because I like the accuracy of polls of likely voters over polls of American adults.

I remember when Obama went below 60% Conmanfrommaine kept saying he was above 60%

Now that he is below 50% he bellows how he is "marginally slipping" - and plays the race card

He is sooooooo predictable
Next thing he's going to be wishing your death and describing gang rapes of poster's daughters, and doing so in PMs since he's a coward as well as a sick fuck.

Next thing he's going to be wishing your death and describing gang rapes of poster's daughters, and doing so in PMs since he's a coward as well as a sick fuck.

sigh... more hearsay from liars...

what else ya got?

RSR USED to be a HUGE proponent of RCP... and a huge opponent of Rasmussen.... but then , Rasmussen started showing results that RSR liked, so he started dissing RCP and claiming that the reason he did so was because he was going with the more CURRENT poll. Well... Gallup is NOW the more current poll, but somehow, RSR - and SM, obviously - doesn't really want to deal with the most current information if, in fact, the most current information does not support their agenda.

imagine that.

I noticed that he was posting this morning around 11- the time a preacher should be preaching. I guess he lost his gig and is back to picking up cans to supplement his retirement income. *shrug*

Or perhaps he has taken his sermons to the street. He does gutter language very well :)

I noticed that he was posting this morning around 11- the time a preacher should be preaching. I guess he lost his gig and is back to picking up cans to supplement his retirement income. *shrug*
church service at 9:30.... home by 10:45....

my retirement income as an O5 navy retiree is such that I don't need to pick up cans....if the weather were any better, I'd be on the golf course....

double dipping is SWEET!:clink:

my retirement income as an O5 navy retiree is such that I don't need to pick up cans....if the weather were any better, I'd be on the golf course....

Double dipping - you are talking about your income right? :)

Double dipping - you are talking about your income right? :)

I am talking about drawing a retirement income from Uncle Sam and a fulltime paycheck from another employer.

if you live long enough, maybe you will have the opportunity to have one as a retired bank teller AND as a full time greeter at Walmart.

good luck beating the odds and living that long.

buddy:cof1:

I am talking about drawing a retirement income from Uncle Sam and a fulltime paycheck from another employer.

if you live long enough, maybe you will have the opportunity to have one as a retired bank teller AND as a full time greeter at Walmart.

good luck beating the odds and living that long.

buddy:cof1:

Just asking. I did not know if you were talking about - or thinking about - something else

You are soooo touchy these days son. Try some de caf

If global "warming" gets much worse I'll be skiing in July, and beating your handicap in golf by a long shot. :pke:

and get off your low carb - high Twinkie diet. You need to lose some weight due to your bad ticker. Not healthy to carry around so many spare tires

my guess is that I have a longer life expectancy having suffered a mild heart attack than you do after suffering from stage three colon cancer.

stay away from the red meat.

Back